International Maritime Academy Complaints & Reviews

International Maritime Academygrievance regard provisional certificate and marksheet

I have grievances in mhrd at 20/07/19 regard provisional certificate and marksheet against international maritime academy, chennai. This academy is registered from annamalai university but yet I haven't got any reply from mhrd. Please look after it as soon as possible. We all student of batch 2014-18 completed our session in july 2018 but till now it's july 2019 we didn't get it and we are suffering in our carrier.
Nutan raj

International Maritime Academyprovisional degree and final semester marksheet not received.

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
This is to bring to your kind notice that i Saif Imam has completed the B-Tech Marine Engineering and graduated from the Institution 'International Maritime Academy' in the year 2018, july.

I along with my fellow batchmates have not received the Provisional degree and final semester marksheet till date, the college is also not giving any response, from the past 6 month they are just telling that it hasn't yet came from Annamalai University, our college is conducting exams under the collabration with Annamalai University.

t is our humble request to you to kindly look into this matter and take necessary action agains and solve our problem as it is a matter of our future. We will be grateful to you.

Regards
SAIF IMAM

• Updated by Saif Imam · Jul 20, 2019

It is our humble request to you to kindly look into this matter and take necessary action against the University and college and solve our problem as it is a matter of our future. We will be grateful to you.

• Ha
    harshsharma8800 Jul 27, 2019

Sir/Mam

We are the students of International Maritime Academy Chennai 2018 batch and we haven't received our provisional and degree certificate from our Academy pls help us ...as soon as possible others will also send you the same complaint we are about 130 plus students

[email protected] Jul 27, 2019

Dear sir/mam
    I'm manjeet kumar.. I hv done marine engineering from international maritime academy, chennai in july 2018 but we didn't get provisional certificates yet.
    Therefore i'm requesting to you help us sir..
    Thanking you