IBM Daksh Complaints & Reviews

IBM DakshMental harressment

Hi,
this is concern against my manager of collection team he is harressing me mentally though he dont want me to login from last 25 days im coming to office inspite of this he want me to give resignation with out any valid reason so please help me out from this situation my name is amber jain im in IBM Daksh in gurgaon plot no. 444 udhyog vihar gurgaon ... please help me out ... & give me the valid resolution ... please my email is ( [protected]@gmail.com )

Thanking You.,
Amber Jain
IBM Daksh
Mob No. [protected], [protected], [protected].

Comment Guidelines

Respond

IBM Daksh — Payroll Concerns

IBM Daksh has not been paying their employees' Over Time work yet they continue to impose mandatory Rest...

IBM DakshCheck stolen and withdrawn

Hi,
    I had posted two cheques to my friend Vikas Sharma from Lucknow but Someone stole that letter and withdrew the cheques in his account. He name is also Vikas Sharma and he lives in Delhi and he has account in ICICI bank and his account number is [protected]. I am going to file an FIR against him for stealing my envalop from post office and withdrew in his account.
    If you can provide me the detail of that person so that i can talk to him and ask him to give my money back.

Regards
    Mahendra Kumar

Comment Guidelines

5 Responses
      • Se
        serxho Aug 05, 2014

WHY I WANT TO APPEAL FACEBOOK GIVE ME makes me a phone number ZDUA ME PLEASE GIVE TO IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM with Albanians appear with SO DO NOT ADDRESS IS IME [email protected]

• Ra
        Raj nath singh Jun 07, 2009

ATM LOST

SIR I HAVE LOST MY ATM CARD that could be misused now.
        so it is requested to kindly block it .my a/c no is [protected].

regards
        Raj Nath Singh
        8-jetlight
        pathankot
        a/c no [protected]

• Ar
        arcane Feb 04, 2008

Wrong forum. IBM Daksh doesn't check this forum. Why don't you take it up with them directly?

• Ra
        Rajiv Jan 31, 2008

She charges 2017 per day.

• Ta
        Tapan Dey Dec 07, 2007

My passport has been deposited by a friend, but he didn't let me the receipt of submission.

As of now he is not here, so how come I be knowing about the deposition of my Passport Application Form.

The application has been submitted online and it might had deposited 10-15 days back.

My Full Name is Dey Tapan (Tapan Dey)
        My Date of Birth is 27-08-1981

Kindly look into the matter and take the needful. Thank you for your cooperation.