GT EXPRESS 101 Complaints & Reviews

GT EXPRESS 101Signing me up for another membership

I ordered the GT Express after watching the add on TV. My family and I have actually enjoy the product and have seen no problems with the machine. I checked my credit card statement when I got it recently and noticed there were 2 charges on it I did not approve. I called the company that charged my credit card to find out they got my information from when I ordered the GT Express over the phone. The GT Express operator offered me some programs to enroll in. I declined all of them and told him to only send me the GT Express machines that I want and nothing more.

After a very long phone call with a Passport to fun agent (the company GT Express gave my information to) and then her supervisor and then asking the supervisor for his supervisor, I was able to get both charges taken off my credit card. They were not willing to refund all of the charges.

I have called GT Express to express my concerns and even emailed the company, and have not received any responce as of yet. I wish the service was better than it is because i have been asked where I got it and now I won't tell anybody, or have them go to QVC or another outlet they trust. Does GT Express know the meaning of word of mouth????

Comment Guidelines

Respond

GT EXPRESS 101Improper business!

I ordered the product by phone for the offer of $39.99 with the second one free. The whole process of order was complicated, not clear and detailed on the transaction, and the process was done with a machine, not a real person. The next day, I called the customer service to cancel the order. They said it had been processed and can't be canceled (although I received emails of processing and delivery confirmation 2 days after the complaint). The total amount they charged me on this transaction was $83.70. I was not sure where this amount came from, there was no detail, everything did not make any sense. I did not process any further because I experienced a bad customer service with them when I tried the cancellation. Two months later they charged my credit card again for $13.90. I am not sure what to do with this and they already have my credit card number now.

If they can not fix this problem, I will go further than just complaints.

Comment Guidelines

5 Responses
      • Fo
        forgoldsake Jun 16, 2010

Haha, good luck with that.

• Sp
        spiritmother Jun 16, 2010

This product is garbage I have already paid shipping and handling to have the product replaced with what was supposed to be a better product and instead it lost its non stick coating after the first use. When I called to complain I was informed the origianl warranty on the first product I purchased had run out and I was out of luck. I commented to the customer service rep "you mean I have spent 100 dollars on garbage>" His reply was "yes ma'am"

• Mi
        misty 666 Jan 24, 2010

after 1 year and approx. 20 times used the unit looks terrible, the anti-stick coating is deteriorating and flaking off rapidly, since the coating most likely consists of health hazardous materials it is a product that has no place in a kitchen and the company should be held liable for exposing their customers to unknown and dangerous health risks. As with most products sold heavily by TV infomercials it is only looks good in the presentation and falls completely short as a useful everyday kitchen appliance. Do not buy this product !!!

• Vi
        Vistaman Oct 24, 2009

We purchased a GT Express 101 unit from the GAIAM, Inc. infomercial automated sales in late May 2017. We understood the item would be $19.95 plus shipping and handling which we learned was over $16. We charged it to Amex. It was delivered in early June and we have been happy with the performance, although beginning to experience some of the same flaking as others. Lo and behold in late June our card was charged another $19.95. We disputed the charge through Amex. The company sent a statement that we had not seen before listing the other $19.95 payment and a statement that we had not returned it. They said we would receive a credit when returned per their policy they say was printed on the packing slip, i.e. return within 30 days. I will call them on 10/26 and see if they will allow me to return it. If not, I will challenge the unauthorized charge and report to BBB.
        Thanks
        Brian

Sandra Stoddard Mar 05, 2008

I too ordered this product and paid for it and I never received it as well. I called the company and was told it would be here in three days, well what three days? Its been a month now.