Great Expectations Dating Service Complaints & Reviews

Great Expectations Dating ServiceFraud

I joined this dating agency in March of 2009. under false pretenses. They told me that they had professional clients and that their success rate in matching people is 85%. They even showed me pictures of people who they matched. In addition, they said that they would help me write my profile, and provide me with professional pictures and a professional video. They also mentioned that they would personally select matches for me based on my criteria. There are no professional people among their members whatsoever and they are not selecting anyone for me. In addition, they charged me 5, 000 for this service, while other people were charged less. They claim that they are a unique company in that they provide personalized matchmaking for their clients. However, they are not. I am interested in filing a class action law suit against this company.

Great Expectations Dating Servicescam

This service I used was the Stuart Florida branch of Great Expectations Dating service. During my initial interview I was made promises of how the service was better that an online service and of the personal attention I would receive. However afer spending 1200.00$ for a year. After six months I have not seen even one promise made to me during that initial interview come to light. They did not even let me know when they moved locations. The service is nothing more that a scam to get your money and run.

matilda May 04, 2009

Don't be too disappointed. One of the guys that is in a commercial about their success stories has been cheating on his girlfriend since the day he met her and she knows it. Just recently, he has been dating women in Jupiter and Fort Lauderdale. Go out on your own, you will do better.

• Ve
    Veryunhappy_Scammed-Johnny Jul 13, 2009

I had the same experience with the pressure sales lady, some extravagant blow hard Kelly Leary. Real ironic, her name is very befitting for the type, consumers need to be leary, very leary of this money grubbing, high pressure sales tactics using snake woman. She has a small child and only interested in scamming, unsuspecting people to get their money by any and all means necessary. This woman is dangerous, greedy and consumers need to wtach out.
    Very disappointed, I never heard back from them after 1 year of trying so I just agve up after many calls.
    I hope they choke on my money, the lot of these greedy scam artists as I have given up trying to get in touch with Ms Leary, big scam to get all your money and run.
    Thief.

mattleary Mar 18, 2011

law suit. pending. who ever wrote this is an idiot with no brain. our company has had many marriages and engagenments. sorry if this complainer is not attractive to the opposite sex.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices