Grant Funding Search Complaints & Reviews

Grant Funding SearchRIP OFF/Fraud

I ordered a 1.98 CD a advertised on the internet for a listing of available grants. Without my permission, they used my credit card number and charged my account another $69.95 without my authorization. I attempted to contact them about the fraud but got the run around. I checked there web site and there are many complaints such as mine. It appears to be mail fraud. When they get your card number for $1.98 they then take out another $69.95 which I did not authorized. They said I had seven days to return the CD if I did not want it, which I was also unaware of that. It took eleven days for the CD to arrive via US Mail. By thr time I got the CD they had already drafted my account and stolen my money.

Grant Funding SearchLook out - it's a fraud!

Watch out! Grant Funding Search and My GrantSite / Grant Master CD supposed 'free' CD offer (you just pay shipping) is a scam! Initially they take your couple of dollars (for shipping the CD) and never send you any CD. Then, to top it all off, if you don't cancel within 7 days, they take another$40 - $70 from your account! By the time you call their phone 'customer service', it's too late. You've been had. The terms are NOT disclosed anywhere when you click to submit. When you call, they'll direct you to another website (.net site that lists the terms) instead of the (.com site that doesn't list any terms) you signed up on and pull the old switch-a-roo! It's fraud I tell you. I got stuck by 3 different similar outfits, so never again.

Maybe my expensive & painful learning experience will help you - BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE of these 'free grant searches & free money cd's'!

You can protect yourself by doing a google search on the company BEFORE you sign up (now he tells me that!). So sorry I believed them. The above businesses are deceptive, fraudulent, un-ethical and are practicing cutthroat on innocent consumers.

• St
    StevenK Mar 06, 2009

Lots of news articles on these grant scams published this week:
    "At a press conference this week, a representative from the Federal Trade Commission admonished online media companies to "monitor their sites for scam ads and get rid of them."

People can report grant scams to the FTC here:

Also complain to the ad network that runs ads for this dodgy company:

Convert2Media
    Address:
    358 South 700 East, Suite B147
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
    Email:[email protected]

Telephone:
    800.689.1260 or Ralph Ruckman 620 964 2487
    Heres proof that they run these ads: http://www.convert2media.com/forum/index.php?topic=111.0

• Mi
    Michelle Mar 27, 2009

Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this program. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 888.210.2544. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. You may also cancel by emailing [email protected] Thank You.

• Sc
    scamscamscam Apr 26, 2009

great customer service gives a gmail account to handle complaints lol

what a scam

• Ho
    Holly Schenkus May 14, 2009

I purchased a CD from this website for $1.98--which I have never received--and after having to cancel three additional "services" that I never agreed upon, was charged today with a $69.95 fee. I have put this into dispute with my credit card company and have been unable to contact the company. I want justice to this travesty.

Grant Funding Searchdid not process refund, unauthorized charges

Company sent "free" CD and included 7-day free trial of an online search program.
The online site did not work, none of the navigation items went anywhere.
I immediately called and emailed to cancel (prior to the 7 day trial period ending). They responded in writing that they had already charged my credit card $69.95 (several days early!) but would refund it effective the next day.

Three weeks later and NO refund!

Bright Quang May 21, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:
    You had cancelation my membership in your company already, but you continued getting my money in my account, which were $69.95, $30.95, and $0.95, please tell me let me report to bank of America and police department and FBI let them help me, because I did not believe your company to help, but you got my money.
    Please refund it for me
    Sincerely
    Bright Quang
    [email protected]

Bright Quang Oct 24, 2016

1. The petitioner would like to base on this is 1 Circuit § 112a - United States Treaties and Other International Agreements; contents; admissibility in evidence that would prove to the case of the petitioner lets him petition the Court in order to have compensation benefit of the Vietnam War. When Henry Kissinger is Adviser of the Government of the United States of America, he, then, is former Secretary of State of the government of the United States of America. Because he has sat on the United States Constitution and statutes, he has been destroyed the wonderful life of the petitioner ‒ obviously, he has declared, "Vietnam failures we did to ourselves." Robert Burns, The Associated Press Published: Sept.29, 2010 at the state Department in Washington, and in April 27, 2016, he speaks at the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs on Tuesday evening, the addressing his controversial record as former secretary of state, Henry Kissinger acknowledged "mistakes were made" by America in Vietnam War, but said he had no regrets about his actions in the war at the Lyndon B. Johnson School on Tuesday ¹. As a result, the Kissinger does not only sit on the America Constitution and statutes but also violate to human rights that proves to 14th Amendment² addresses many aspects of citizenship and the rights of citizens. The most commonly used ‒ and frequently litigated ‒ phrase in the amendment is “Equal protection of the laws". The petitioner would like to use 42 Circuit ³ § 1981 or S.1745 that's Civil Rights Act of 1991 that's equal rights under law let the petitioner petition the court judges in order to protect the super values of the United States Justice. Therefore, his erudition of Henry Kissinger is limited, but his ambition is limitless when he has barbarously been playing game of wars. He has destroyed life of the petitioner and his family, but he did not compensate any pennies to his petitioner's injury. Petitioner was imprisoned from April 30, 1975 to November 23, 1993½ by the Kissinger barbarian of high American leader. When the statute of the government of the United States of America is anti ‒ everyone who has violated the American laws, the American citizens who could wrongfully perform statute's 1. Circuit § 112a . Because petitioner was lieutenant police of Republic of Vietnam, no crimes to the American people and the government of the United States of America and no territories, he has been performed Foreign Assistance Act of 1963 and others treaties when he did not have any crimes or territories what with his Vietnamese people ‒ his fatherland. The petitioner is the best partnership of the

Brightquang Nov 26, 2016

Grant Funding Search — Fraud

This company is a legal scam. I ordered a free cd and only had to pay $1.98 for shipping. Somewhere hidden in...

Grant Funding Search — Offered CD for 1.99 & then debited my bank account $70.00

I am crippled from serious injuries sustained in a bad car crash in 2001. I have to continue to search for...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices