Gold Coast Complaints & Reviews

Gold Coast$300 free gas card

Got a call from a man who said he was from Gold Coast and that they choose 25 people in every state at the beginning of each year to give them a $300 card for free gasoline at any gas station we choose, and we were one of the 25 in our state chosen. He had a very thick Indian (India) accent. He knew our names and address. He said there is just a $4.97 shipping fee we would have to pay. I told him there is no way I am giving him our credit card number. He got very persistent. I said no, thank you, and hung up. He called back again, trying to talk me into it. I said no, thank you, again and hung up. He called again. I told him to stop calling. He told me to "shut up and listen to him." I told him, no, that I don't want what he's offering, and hung up. He called again. My husband answered and told him to stop calling us. He told my husband to shut up and give the phone to me. My husband said no, and told him to stop calling us, and hung up. He called again. I answered and asked him what his name was. He said that he already told me his name when he first called. I asked him to repeat it. He said I already know it. I asked where Gold Coast was located. He said Florida. I asked what his supervisor's name was. He said, "Mother[censored]er". I told him not to call us again, and hung up. He called again. I answered and told him he can call us as many times as he wants, but we won't answer. He called about 4 or 5 more times. We did not answer and he did not leave a message on our machine. He finally stopped calling. Ugh. What a creep.

Gold Coast$300 gas voucher scam

Heavy Indian accent said due to my good credit he's giving me$300 in vouchers and ALL I need to do is verify my credit card number and address and for $4.97 he'll send me the $300 voucher. He gave me his name as "James Malcolm" not exactly an Indian name, telephone [protected]. After I checked online while still on the phone I found a large number of scam hits for this company. When I told him so and that it was a scam, he kept asking if I was a lawyer at which time I hung up. I did call the number and it's supposedly their cancellation number. The operator didn't know the CEO and said they were located in Dearfield Beach, FL.

Gold Coast$300 Gas Vouchers??

Lol...ok so this guy calls me, says his name is Mark Benson ID# A1174 employed with Gold Coast Company very very heavy Indian accent, now tell me who with a deep deep Indian accent (probably from a really rich Indian (India) decent) is named Mark Benson??, Lmao he just called back but ill get to that in a moment. So he calls me about these vouchers for $300 of free gas, and I was all over that offer thinkin$300 in gas would be great. He went blah blah blah i told him my name, street, then he tells me $3.90 for shipping/handling.

I told him I didnt have a credit card, debit, or a bank account, I like cashing my paycheck and putting the money in my pocket, well he didnt like that, said I needed to go to a store and get a prepaid card, I said what about a money order? He said they dont accept money orders anymore. So I said ok ok I'll go to Wal-Mart and get a prepaid card call me back tomorrow, he said blah blah blah what time ? I said sometime tomorrow and said I gotta go, dog needs to ### and hung up.

Well I googled the company and what do ya know, I get this website complaintsboard.com and scam scam scam, while I' m reading a post by Susan Maurer "Mark" calls me back not just 3 mins ago and says "Hi Josh, I just need to clarify the time I should call tomorrow and to see if you had ANY card of ANY TYPE??"

I asked him "Do you know what google.com is?" He said "I will give you our website when the $3.90 fee is verified" I started reading to him one of complaints about Gold Coast Company that I see on this website not even skipping a beat, wouldent let him interrupt me and after I read the whole post to him I said "there are a couple hundred more shall I continue?" He said "buh buh buh uh uh uh uh" so then I said "Well my friend you can now take me off your call list because I think your crazy" and hung up...LOL MADE MY MORNING!!

• Fr
    Franksta Dec 13, 2008

My son received a call from the same guy...an indian guy promising $300 gas card. After my son told him what the website said about him, he then gave him the website address http://www.unitedbenefitadvantage.com/ and said that this is his website. My daughter called the company on the other line, while he was on the phone with the salesman, and that company new nothing about a Goldcoast and had never even heard of them. My son immediately hung up on the guy and told him that he was a scam. Unfortunately, as soon as he hung up he told me about it after he had already given my credit card number. Fortunately he was not authorized to charge on my account. Additionally, when I called the credit card company, he had already made a charge on my account for $1.97 called Roadside Assistance. What a Scam...we had to cancel the card right then...Fortunately this site saved us a lot of grief. Thanks folks!

Gold Coast — free gas card scam

Received call from employee 32141 allegedly from Gold Coast International in Phoenix AZ. Heavy Indian accent...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices