Forerunner Healthcare Complaints & Reviews

Forerunner Healthcare — Scam

I did start a process to travel to India for medical treatment and online I found forerunners health care run...

Forerunner HealthcareCheatin in dental services

September 2008 I travelled to Mumbai, India to have dental implants and restorations at Citizen Dental clinic(www.citizendentalclinic.com)
by Dr. Anand Krishnamurthy through the company, Forerunner Healthcare( www.forerunnershealthcare.com) which is operates by Dr. Bojwani Dheeraj. He charged me for 10 implants, but the recent X-ray taking by my local Oral and Maxillary surgeon showed only 9 implants. As per the contract before I went to Mumbai, my dental implants were supposed to be Zimmer dental implant system, but Dr. Anand had replaced it by Equinox, Uniti system from Holland which is not even FDA registered. I was never informed in advance that an inferior product would be used instead. My restoration was supposed to be Procera, and Dr. Anand finished them with something else. When placing the implants on my bottom right jaw, carelessly Dr. Krishnamurthy has damaged my nerve on this area and I still suffered from it until now.

A couple months after the dental implants procedure, I made appointment with Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon for a regular check up to make sure everything is fine. By looking at the digital image, my local dentist told me the implants are not Zimmer system but something else.
I emailed Dr. Anand in Mumbai and he admitted that he had used The Uniti Equinox system instead. He assured me that "Uniti implants from Equinox, Holland which are the best for aesthetic restorations, and come in wide diameter which are good for long term predictability". I was quoted and paid for the Zimmer and in return I got Uniti Equinox. In addition Dr. Anand told me he had both Zimmer and Eqninox implants parts in his clinic, but he decided to use Eqninox because "they are best for me". I had emailed Zimmer dental implants head office to verify what he had said. Weston Pettersen, Int'l Sales Manager – Asia Pacific, from Zimmer had replied to my email and confirmed that Dr.Anand never places any orders from Zimmer.

I would imagine this is not the first time that Dr. Krishnamurthy and the Forerunner Health Company have been dishonest to their customers. They advertised the
Zimmer dental implants system, and then used an inferior brand instead. I have sent numerous emails and phone calls to Dr. Anand and Forerunner Healthcare and requested them to have a clear answer for their wrong doing, but there is not a single replying to date yet from Dr. Anand. In total I had paid $679, 000 INR (six hundreds and seventy-nine thousand Rupees) to Dr. Anand. I have still kept all my emails and receipts from Dr. Anand.