FMW Laboratories Complaints & Reviews

FMW Laboratoriesunauthorized charges/ failure to honor cancellation

I ordered two free trials for the cost of shipping from the internet. Within days, this is what I was charged
08/07/2009 LIFEBERRY(Other) $39.95
08/07/2009 DETOXIDANT(Other) $49..95
08/05/2009 HEATHCLEANSE(Other) $5.95
08/05/2009 DETOXIDANT(Other) 1 $3.95

08/02 HEATH-CLEANSE [protected] CYP .99
08/05 OXI-BERRY [protected] CYP 3.95
08/05 UTHIHEALTHPRODUCT [protected] CYP 5.95
www.shipmentassistance.com DOES NOT EXITS

Phone number provided for customer service / cancellation asks if you want to look up your product order or if you want to cancel. BOTH options want me to provide my credit card number. I have not even received the Deoxicant trial or product. The healthcleanse is apparently same as lifecleanse (because the box stated 39.95 on it and I had a charge and an RMA number matching. In which case I paid postage for 2. I authorized .99 for trial. I am so frustrated and cannot reach anyone other than my credit card company to dispute charges. At this point I have no clue what is what. For example; “UTHIHEALTH—OXI-BERRY—LIFEBERRY.
Phone numbers all go to the same place with the same response..to cancel or check on your order enter your credit card number ...WHAT!!!

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
    • Mi
      Miego Sep 22, 2011

After responding to a free trial off on the internet I was charged the initial agreed upon $5.95 for the Acai Berry and Colon cleanse products. Two weeks later a charge for $88.00 appeared on my bank account. I had not authorized any such charge. It is practically impossible to get a refund or cancel you account.

This company is a complete ripoff and should be closed down.

Maggielou Aug 23, 2009

Totally agree with everything above. I ordered the Nature cleanse product with a 14 day trail period. Upon receiving the product, I immediately realized it was not what I wanted and after alot of "being placed on hold", cancelled any additional shipments. This cancellation was done within 3 days of receiving the product. My account, however, was still charged $89.00 a week later. I have block any additional charges and plan to press fraud charges. I knew the company was a complete scam when I called to cancel and they offered a significantly lower price of $19.95 to keep the subscription. This company take advantage of citizens and the internet. Surely there's law against this! Strangely, I have not even been able to contact them by email...probably because they restrict public access so they don't have to sort throught hords of complaints. Dealing with them by phone is a nightmare but I will do that first thing Monday morning!

• Ju
      Judith Barber Aug 22, 2009

I too ordered Acai Berry and Colo Detox from a link I found on a website recently 8/16 and received GreenTea Fit and ColoDetox the same day 8/21 in the mail but separately boxed and packaged. ColoDetox from Pure Nutrients in Orange CT and GreenTea Fit from Natural Body Scape LLC in Harrisburg PA. I did not order GreenTea Fit. Never heard of this product. After calling the [protected] number on the bottle
      and the box label I was put on hold with a mention of this website. I read multiple complaints about this product on this site and called my credit card company where I discovered multiple charges were made on my card from these companies that I did not authorize. I hope they get these scammers. I plan to throw these dietary supplements in the toilet. Can't trust them. Judy B

• Li
      liblong May 27, 2009

I looked at my bank account on line as I always do and noticed the $87.13 deducted from my account. I called the number listed and got nobody; just on hold for five minutes, then hung up. Called again the next day, same thing. I never ordered this to begin with so somehow they have taken my number from another transaction. I had to block my credit card because of this and plan to complain to the BBB.

FMW Laboratoriesfraud

I ordered a sample of Acai berry capsules which were advertised by FWM Laboratories of Hollywood, Florida as a weight loss supplement. The cost was $3.95 for the sample - to cover shipping. I have since been billed $87.13, $1.95, $2.00, and $83.18. I have cancelled my credit card, as I do not wish to receive more charges. The advertisement did not mention that you should not take the supplement if you have high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, psychiatric disease, anxiety, depression seizure disorder, or stroke. It also did not mention that you should consult a physician if taking antidepressants. All of these precautions are listed on the ACAI BERRY DETOX+, Ultimate Fat Burner Dietary Supplement bottle. WARNING:***FWM Laboratories is COMMITTING FRAUD*** DO NOT BE TAKEN IN BY THESE CRIMINALS! It's sad that these individuals are taking advantage of people - especially in light of our current ecomonic situation. I can only hope that someone will see our complaints and start a class action suit.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      • Mi
        micwal Jul 05, 2009

It should be the consumers prerogative to seek first the doctor's advice when taking any pills. If you wish not to receive anymore products, call [protected]. That's the fwm help line. You can speak with representatives who'll delete your subscription with fwm.

• Ol
        old4 Apr 18, 2009

This company is a hugh fraud, If you have been screwed by these people, complain to the attorney general of Fla, they have a case going on this company it is is easy to file on line.. Help get this company out of business !!