flow images Complaints & Reviews

flow imagesLies and deceptiom

Dealing with the owner Mark Facey has been a HORRIBLE experience as the product services offered (and paid for up-front) were not honoured by this creature. We have never got what we paid for and after some months he is still evasive and demanding significantly more than what we contracted for.
I have submitted my case to VCAT and am awaiting a hearing date.
DO NOT ... DO NOT ...DO NOT consider this creature as a photography option. Flow Images has been removed from the "Easy Weddings" site due to too many complaints. Neither Facey nor Flow Images are members of the Australian Institute of Professional Photographers ... I rang them and checked. He and his various companies (he changes the company name it seems when things get too hot) are well known as shonky within the industry so we have found. Consumer Affairs are in the process of investigating our case.
WHAT A LOW LIFE !!!

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Just wondering if anyone has had any success with taking this low life to court through VCAT or consumer affairs? I am about to lodge a complaint myself and any additional information that might help my case you can would be greatly appreciated.

sam j Mar 21, 2011

My son was dealt with exactly the same way, after email after email & phone calls galore to try to see where the photos are, he them said the CONTRACT he signed had gone over $1000. And he would not hand over the photos or album with this payment, after further comunications we decided to just accept the proofs, as we had heard he was doing this to everyone, & we were worried we would no get any of the photos, My daughter inlaw is now making her owne wedding album at her expense, (which is wrong) after paying this jerk for the package!
      As ap parent I wouls warn all other brides & grooms & families to never use this company & I hope no other families have to go through what he puts brides & grooms through after there happy wedding day.
      He should not be in business as he does not pay his photographers either, So how can he continue to operate?

flow imagesWedding photographs

Early last year, I spoke with Mr. Mark Facey to photograph my wedding day. As his products came in package deals, I agreed on the Silver package. It took 9 months to receive my photographs with many emails back and forth with indirect answers to my questions. I did not receive part of the package and in the end was sent 30 4x5 photographs after I paid $3000. The quality of the photographs where appalling and did not capture my wedding day as it was discussed. For those who are considering Flow Images, please consider again. Mark Facey is a scam with numerous reports about him. His previous location was in 126 Beach st Port Melbourne. He has a history of constantly moving address.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      • To
        Tora11 Mar 21, 2011

Hi,

A segment has aired on Flow Images on ACA : http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8225341

• Du
        duskian Mar 04, 2011

I have had a similar experience with Mark Facey.

flow images — fraud

The owner of this wedding video, Mark is a fraud. He is constantly hiring people, takes advantage of them...