ADVERTISIMENT

fitfactory.com Complaints & Reviews

fitfactory.commoney scam

I went to a website for the 4.95 trial offer of acai berry weight loss pill. I never even had time to try it and I was charged 89.95 for a months supply. Immediately I called to complain and they said it was on the website so I went back to the website and it was in very small print on the second page in which you could not see. I bit the bullet on this one. Now I just checked my bank statement for the first time in 4 months and I see a charge for 19.95 to fitfactory.com so I call and they said I signed up for this by trying the acai berry crap. I never ever went on fitfactory.com for anything this has got to be illegal to just charge anyone who just got a 4.95 sample offer that turned into a 160.00 lesson to never buy anything ever again from a website. I hope these people all go broke and spend the rest of their life in a pool of pig ### and vomit for what they are doing to us hard working Americans. Please do not ever buy from a website take it from all of us on here. Its to bad our government can't fix this kind of scam bags until it's too late!!!

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Fi
      fit_concern Mar 11, 2010

Hi,

I'm a concerned citizen and wanted to share the whole info about Fitfactory.com. Fitfactory was managed by the company named PNI-KMPG Inc and the owner is Nathan Kinsella. The company and the owner is based in Manila Philippines. If you want to file a demand you can locate the company and the guy at this address:

PNI-KMPG INC.
      Unit 3401, 34th floor Raffles Building
      Emerald Avenue, Pasig City, Philippines

He also have an office at 27th floor on that same building.

Hope this info helps a lot to those whose became a victim of Fitfactory.

jorge Jan 25, 2009

I had a charge from this site and have no idea or never even heard of them. But would deffinitly like to know how their able to charge someone's credit card with out their authorazation. I just got off the phone with my credit card and disputed it.

fitfactory.comillegal billing

I ordered a trial sample supposed to be free with shipping and handling charge, but noticed a charge on my bank account that I didn't recognize or authorize. I have not recieved any free trial sample in the mail yet and it's been over 2 weeks...

Comment Guidelines

8 Responses
      • Ro
        Rob Estes Aug 16, 2009

I received unauthorized monthly charge of $29.95 to my credit card. The first month is was under DJM Lifestylefit.com. I did not know what it was and tried to figure it out. I figured I might remember if it showed up on my next month's bill. The second month, it did not show up but another charge of $29.95 showed up this time under fitcliq. It did not show up under that name the third month, but that same $29.95 charge showed up under FITNESSHUB.

By this time, I knew that I had paid for this product and started investigating. I called the customer service number provided and they told me they represented FIT FACTORY and that I had agreed to this monthly charge after purchasing a health and beauty product in a pharmacy in Montreal. And that I had agreed to a 14 day free trial to a program provided by FitFactory.com and that they had sent an email to my account to confirm.

First, I can pretty much tell you that: 1) I was not informed whatsoever by the pharmacy in Montreal that I had been signed up for a free trial to any program as a result of a purchase. 2) I do not have any material, written or otherwise, that informed me that I was enrolled in this program and 3) I did not receive any email confirmation of my enrollment.

Second, any legitimate business would not charge an individual's credit card under different names each month. The only reason for that is to avoid detection of fraudulent charges and hope that the consumer doesn't realize they are being fleeced and duped.

There are two known addresses tied to this business:

305 W. Broadway Apt. 114
        New York, NY 10013

and the other:

Blue Sky Marketing
        303 Park Avenue South Suite # 1131
        New York, New York [protected]

Both addresses seem to imply a shady business and running a business that barely skirts the edges of legality. This is something that some major media news organization should look into and protect the U.S. consumer from. While this may not qualify as a case for the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), surely the Federal Trade Commission or the Attorney General of New York State should look into as a potential case for prosecution.

• St
        Stephanie Jun 10, 2009

I had no problems canceling too, and I canceled after five months. Site's pretty good too, I used the Chat with your fitness coach feature often, and got a load of exercise demos. I can say it's not a scam, those who get charged and then are not able to cancel probably misunderstood the terms and conditions or had a problem with how they bought acai.

Anyway here's the toll free number I got after chatting with their online coaches a while back: [protected]. I used this number when I had billing queries and then when I had to cancel.

• Mi
        Mike Mar 31, 2009

when you order the product, it is very clear in the terms and conditions that you will enrolled in a monthly program with web access and other benefits. I read the terms and joined. I also cancelled several months later and had no problem doing so. People get mad and complain about scams, but they never read the terms and conditions.

• Ru
        RustyTinCan Mar 19, 2009

This company sound as bad to do business with as the disgraceful Arci Berry site!!!

• Ka
        Katheleen Gross Mar 19, 2009

I just received a call from this Fit Factory. I did not sign up for only the freee products plus shipping of 4.95 .

He said I sign up for this. When I tried to make it clear that I did not want anything coming out of my checking account He kinda hung up on me. Just before that he name off my Credit Card number. When did he get this.
        It must have come from the Arti Berry site.

So be careful and watch you bank statements.

• Pa
        Pam W Mar 01, 2009

I order the Acai product (free trial, just paid shipping and handling), and then I get this membership for the fit factory which I didn't request or agree to. I called the [protected] which is supposed to be the billing number to place a complaint and cancel this unauthorized membership and found the telephone number is disconnected. Ordered the Acai a week ago.

• Hp
        hpelt Jan 02, 2009

I signed up for a free trial of an acai product and all of a sudden I supposedly had a membership to Fitfactory.com, of which I did not agree too. I have been trying to call the [protected] number to cancel my membership, but I either can't get through, or it rings and then I get a dial tone, or I get put on hold for 30 some minutes and then the line goes dead. I have sent an email to cancel my membership after I saw a charge on my card. I may pursue legal action if this does not get resolved quickly.

• Ka
        kaiya diaz Nov 25, 2008

These guys are a total scam. What gets me is that these acai companies sell your credit card info to FitFactory.com. Here is what I found as the contact info for FitFactory.com:
        Nathan Kinsella