Fast Home Surveys Complaints & Reviews

Fast Home SurveysThey took my money & I never received what i was promised

I am currently unemployed and a student, so I figured I can use some extra cash. I took a chance because I thought I didn't have anything to lose considering the Money back Guarantee and I read the review from WORK AT HOME FEVER website. Unfortunately I was sadly mistaken. As soon as I paid my $40.00 I waited for an email welcoming me to Fast Home Surveys!Today is day 2, still I received NOTHING! I emailed over 3times! Again, NOTHING! I tried to find where I can log into the site, everything I click on took me to sites that were either moved or NEVER existed. I'm quite ashamed at be taken advantage of, because at my age I should have known better. I have not been able to enter into any database or anything. No one has contacted me, I have not been sent ANY information about anything. I just sent another email requesting they return my funds immediately, but if I have not received any communications from this company Im quite sure I wont receive my $40.00 back either. Its a shame that in the current state of our economy there are PREDATORS like this company... Oh and I would like to also Thank this website Work At Home Fever for helping Fast Home Survey take my money by writing such a convincing review. I wonder, do they get a cut of my $40.00?

Fast Home SurveysFalse Advertising

This is false advertising all the way.

"Once you get started and have registered with the companies in our database, you will start receiving survey invitations in your inbox. Now here's the cool part about these invitations:
just by filling out the survey and giving your honest opinion, you will be instantly rewarded with cash, gifts, points, gift cards, etc. "

You have to sit around and wait for an invitation to a survey. Most sites do not even pay cash, they offer "points". You have to accumulate points in order to receive cash. For example: if you earn 100 points it could equal $5, but you cannot withdraw from your account until you have a minimum of $30. Most surveys only offer the minimum amount of points and you'll be lucky to get one invitation a day. There are those sites who also only offer gift cards.

"To top it all off, we offer a money back guarantee. If you find that you are not satisfied, simply ask for a full refund within 30 days and we will refund your money. No questions asked... More on this guarantee to come."

I have sent two emails requesting my money refunded and have yet to receive a response. They say allow two days to respond... I have waited four.

• Ro
    roslyn Dec 02, 2008

false advertising about survey

• Ge
    GeorgiaV28 Jun 12, 2011

My results with Fast Home Surveys have been totally opposite of yours. Their survey database gave me a bunch of surveys to fill out and complete, and I've been making about $40 per day from surveys. I am sorry you had a negative experience, but my experience has been great!

• Me