Lightspeed Consumer Panel Complaints & Reviews

Lightspeed Consumer PanelScam

A letter from with Lightspeed Consumer Panel letterhead arrived via mail asking me to complete a survey. Enclosed was a check for $1765.59. $1470 of which was to be transferred via MoneyGram @ any Walmart location for a $75 fee. I was to keep $220.59. I deposited the check and waited 3 days for it to clear and then withdrew the $1545 and proceeded per the instructions. However, after doing so I called my bank and they informed me I was overdrawn and realized it was a scam and went back to the Walmart/MoneyGram and had my money returned. I have to check with my bank and figure out why they allowed a stop payment after the check cleared, because they were able to stop payment on the check therefore overdrawing my account.

Lightspeed Consumer PanelLIGHTSPEED

I too have sent many emails to lightspeed, but haven't gotten a response. This has been going on for two weeks. The reason I was writing to them in them first place, is because twice now I have cashed in points and not gotten my reward. Even though they take the points out of my account. They are a scam plain and simple. I wish the one writer would give out the corporate address, maybe that would help.

• Jk
        J.Keefe Sep 06, 2009

I've been paid twice by them now with no issues, and have had no issues with customer service. It's definitely not a scam.

Lightspeed Consumer Panel — Ignores emails, provides no assistance, possible fraud!

I have sent Lauren.[protected]@lightspeed.com NO LESS than 20 emails, asking for HELP on various things!! I have NEVER...