Ewatchesusa Complaints & Reviews

Ewatchesusanot a vendor you can trust

I purchased a $350+/- Victorinox watch from them this year and regret it. They were about $50 less than Amazon, I paid with Paypal, so it seemed like a safe bet. Boy was I wrong. I've wasted my time and money resolving issues.
1) Watch shipped with insufficient postage so I had to pay postman - seller credited me for this, but it was a waste of my time.
2) Watch shipped with wrong box and instructions - it came out of their demo case apparently. Again, waste of my time requesting the fix, and I did not know I was buying a semi used demo case watch. I like to keep origional packaging so I can resell things on eBay in a few years...
3) Watched stopped after 3 months! When I called Victorinox cust service they informed me my watch was 3 years old! So of course the batter was on the shelf for 3 years. But... Victorinox requires you use an auth dealer to maintain warranty, this costs about $50-60 so its a rotten deal to have received this 3 year old watch.

Summary - shame on me for being a [censored] and not buying from a more credible vendor. Spend a few extra bucks - buy from a credible seller.

Tim

Ewatchesusa — BAD BUSINESS

I ordered a Fossil watch from ewatchesusa.com website and was shipped a different watch than that pictured on...

Ewatchesusa — never rec'd watches, no refund, rude

Watches were rejected at customs. I never received them. I spent hours handling this - they are very rude and...