EwatchesusaBAD BUSINESS

I ordered a Fossil watch from ewatchesusa.com website and was shipped a different watch than that pictured on their website. After sending the owner David a picture of the watch he went me and a link to his site so he could see they were 2 different watches, David agreed in email and over the phone to issue me a full refund, including the original shipping charges, after I shipped him back the watch. When he received the watch he did not issue me the full refund as promised. When I called him to discuss the matter, he said now that he has the watch back he does not have to refund me the shipping, regardless of whether or not he sent me a different product than the one that I had purchased from his website. He went on to specifically state that "it doesn't matter if the picture of a watch is green on our website and you get a black watch, you get what you get and you pay shipping for it." I asked him where it says this on his website and he got really upset and said he doesn't have time to discuss this with me. David with ewatchesusa.com is running your basic run of the mill Bait N Switch operation and sticking the consumer with shipping charges.