EMS Russian Post Complaints & Reviews

EMS Russian PostUnreasonable VERY long time of delivery

I've sent parcel with first-needed goods for invalid's care to help my parents with their day-today needs. The parcel was sent from Israel on 12th of November and arrived to Samara on 21 of November. Though having telephone number and, sure, address of my parents, EMS of Samara city didn't inform anybody about the parcel arriving and just after my call from Israel we were advised that my parents have to call courier themselves... They did it but it didn't help much - for today, the 5th of December the parcel has not delivered yet! So I cannot understand why they called that service Express Mail!

I'm ready to pass all the details of my parcel and ones more - I'm very disappointed of such service!

Anderson Stambuli May 15, 2012

Hello Sir/Madam.
    I'm a Tanzanian, on 9/March/2012 i made a shipment of the parcel number
    CP000648719TZ to :
    Mr Denis Potanin,
    Kazanskoe Shosse 7-105,
    Nizhny Novgorod 603163,
    Russian Federation.
    But the receiver says no parcel he has received, so please try to check and deliver the parcel to the owner please.
    Sincerely Anderson.

Mark Andy Nov 19, 2014

Hello Sir/Madam.
    I'm Mark Anderson, on 11/November//2014, my friend sent a parcel to me from Russia to Nigeria and the item exported on 03/November/2014 and since that Day the item have not reach Nigeria. This is the Tracking number and the shipping details

EA331773927RU to :
    Mark Anderson,
    22 Maputo street, Wuse Zone 3,
    Abuja
    Nigeria
    Please try and check to see where the problem is and deliver the item to me.PLEASE!!!

Sincerely
    Mark Anderson.

• Ni
    Nikita Dsouza Aug 17, 2019

Hello Sir/Madam,

My hotel has sent me an item that I forgot in St. Petersburg during my visit and they have sent me the same via ems. Order number is :EE002472983RU. Destination:Dubai.

I was told it will reach me in 3-5 days. Kindly look into the matter to ensure it reaches me on time.

Please send it to me ASAP. I tried to track it, since 3 days it’s showing me it’s still in St.Petersburg.

Thankyou,
    Nikita

PLEASE deliver the item to me it has sentimental value attached to it.

EMS Russian PostFactual unavailability of express mail services to Russia

Dear Sirs,

I am writing you to inform of the serious problem with Russian
postal system.
Starting from September 2007 all Russians face the increasing delays
with Express and Priority mail shipments (parcels), coming from abroad. After crossing the
border, all parcels have to wait for 10 - 14 days
before being inspected by the customs. As I am writing these words,
the customs inspects parcels that arrived on 17th of December 2007.

By law, the customs office is given 3
days to process the parcel, however, they bypass this
regulation by simply leaving the parcels out in the sorting office,
until they are ready to inspect them.
When contacted they explain that Russian customs is understaffed
however do nothing to rectify the problem.
as a result, the Express/Priority mail service to Russia is now de-facto
non-existant, and the delays grow. In total, now it takes over 1 month
to receive EMS/priority mail shipment.
Russian authorities act as if nothing is happening, as if the problem would not exist.

I am aware of the fact that UPU is not a governing body for any of its
member states, however,
if UPU would simply acknowledge the unavailability of
Priority and Express mail services to Russia, it would:

1) bring public attention to this matter, let this fact become known,
2) which, in turn may (or may not) push Russian authorities to take
necessary corrective measures.

If you are able and willing to take some action in regards to this case I am ready to provide any evidence you may require.

• Ko
    kofi samuel Jan 14, 2008

Hi
    My name is Nick. I sent a package of 15kg from China to Russia through the post on 2nd December last year. The package could not be delivered to my sister. I have contacted the chinese post and they have given me all the details(the flight that sent the package and the suck number as well) to show that the package was sent to Russia on the 10th of December but my sister has called the Russian post at Moscow for several times and have given them the registerd code number and they said, they have not receive the package yet from china.Its being 1 month 2 weeks now. The chinese have fax my enquiry to Russia but they have not replied yet.

Does anybody have any information as to where the parcel will be. I read on this post by "raffaella" who had a similar experience. Is it possible that the goods are with the customs at the airport? Can sombody help me please !

• Ko
    kofi samuel Jan 14, 2008

i am having a delay in a parcel i sent to russia for over a month. I strongly i agree with you. The Russian post is so inefficient.

• Ct
    Cteve Jun 20, 2008

You hit it on the head. Other countries should not provide any EMS service to Russia and if they do should inform customers of the fact that there are no express services once it hits the Russian border. I have a package that arrived to Russia on the 5th of June. Today is the 20th. Customs was not the only problem. It has been waiting for deliver after customs processing for 5 days. Called them today and they said it would be delivered today but it never was. I have sent regular packages from other countries to Russia and had them delivered faster than this. EMS is worthless in Russia.

• Ta
    tahsin azam happy Jun 29, 2014

DEAR SIR, , , I SEND A PARCEL( CLOTH) FOR MY FRIEND TO RUSSIA,
    MOSCOW..DATE 15 MAY 2014 BUT STILL SHE CANT TAKE IT...SO I AM WORRIED
    ABOUT MY PARCEL..PLEASE CONFIRM ME WHERE IS IT NOW. AND WHY SHE CANT RECEVE MY PARCEL??. ITS
    RAJSHAHI GPO POST OFFICE BY EMS NO EE105974885BD..

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices