EMillionaire Complaints & Reviews

EMillionaire — lying,decieveing

To whom this may concern. I sent for your cd, r whom ever's cd this is! to odviously try to increase my...

EMillionaire — Scam

I've been ripped of by Emillionaire too. If I'd seen that name I never would have authorised a...

EMillionaireFraudulent billing of my credit card

On Feb 14/09 I saw an ad on Facebook telling me I could make extra cash at home typing. Curious I gave the cc info and paid the 1.95US 2.49 CDN to see what was on the other side. Guess what...it wasn't to type at home at all. I called not more than an hour later to cancel and they said I will send you an email confirming cancellation. I never got it!! I send several emails and none would go though came back FAILURE. On March 6th the charged me 62.08 CDN ...HOLY COW...I called and ripped the CSR a new butt!! I called my CC fraud squad and they are on it. I will be getting my monies back for certain but I feel I had to add to your list of complaints cause I don't want people to be taken.
THEY ARE A SCAM!!!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

EMillionaire — Scam Artists

Hey guys, Emillionaire...Scam huge scam nothing to do with google and now that i've got sucked of only...

Toronto