www.easykits.org Complaints & Reviews

www.easykits.orgThe website is scam and it is impossible to find them

I have registered on the website www.easykits.org and have paid for the subscription. However, the website didn’t respond anymore. I have found their email and phone in the confirmation email, which I got after the registration. But I called and such phone number didn’t exist. I emailed them, but no one responded. People, stay away from this website, because you will be scammed on one way or another.

• La
    Lady Taysha Dec 26, 2018

I am also trying to get my full refund
    cannot fine the information I need to complain with the BBB

• Ra
    Raymond Logan Nov 05, 2019

Yeah they got me also. I sent them $47.00 twice. They are SCAM

www.easykits.orgThey took $80 from me and I didn't know about it

I searched for the job, which I would be able to do from home. I have found the website www.easykits.org. I have registered and paid about $5, but after 3 days I understood that it wasn’t what I needed. I cancelled everything, but the company charged me again for $80. I spoke with the rep, who told me that they could return $40. I want the whole sum back, but the rep didn’t agree.

• Je
    jeanette carden Dec 14, 2018

18666982580 tell them you will contact the states atterny if you dont get a full refund

• My
    My money was taken Jun 06, 2019

I purchased this supposedly online internet proposition, and I called the number they asked me to call, I spoke with a gentleman named Jackson, and he was supposed to call me back. I did not hear anything from him, and so I emailed this company to get my money back and they informed me they had to pay for my spot to be with their company, and are not saying they can only give me not even half of what I paid to them. This company is a scam and I would advise you not to get involved with their business.

• Bl
    BluesRastaMan Jul 31, 2019

@My money was taken Can you please give us the telephone number and area code so we too can call them. I paid US$47 but have not even received a email or anything for the so called website generator. Phone number and email contact please.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices