ADVERTISIMENT

East Commerce Solutions Complaints & Reviews

East Commerce SolutionsTheft of Funds

I am writing to let you know about my recent experience in dealing with East Commerce Solutions. On March 3 2009 I canceled my service with your company (Credit card Processing) I was a client for 7 years prior. I signed up with them in 2002. I spoke to George V to cancel my service I was told I was no longer in a contract and my accounts would be closed. I sent in the cancellation letters and paper work. A year later you are still charging my bank account $30 plus a month on three different companies, Painting Plus, Inc. Gutters Plus, Inc. and Dumpsters Plus, Inc. This is theft.
I called George and complained. All I have received from you is back talk and how they cannot help me. Mr. George Valentine even told me he had all the proper paper work and my account should have never been billed I was told "Your account should have been closed". I was told he would call me back. He did not. I called back and waited on hold for 15 minutes and finally spoke with an employee by the name of "Jonathan Arthur", I was told my account would be taken care of but still nothing has been done about this problem. I spoke to several people in your company about this issue. However, I was told that nothing could be done. I have since been charged an additional $150 for my account cancellation. I called and was told I was under a contract how is that possible when I have been a past client for over 7 years?
The problem is you owe me over $1500. I initially thought this would be a simple matter to resolve. This response is unfair and unacceptable. Please respond in writing and let me know what steps you will take to resolve this problem. I would like my accounts credited immediately
I look forward to hearing from you within two weeks, and will hold off on contacting consumer protection groups and government agencies during that time. My Lawyer has since sent you a letter as well.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

East Commerce Solutions — Lies and Fees

East Commerce Solutions has give us terrible service. They changed terms once they were agreed to by raising...

ADVERTISIMENT