Menu
CB Dakota

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Dakota

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Dakota. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Dakota.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Dakota's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Dakota, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Dakota. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
D
11:47 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a pair of Dakota work boots from Mark's wearhouse in June 2022, three months ago. The soles fell apart in the first week of wearing them. I've never had this happen before, I tried to get a refund at Mark's wear house but they said they couldn't help me because they were final sale. I know they were final sale but I never imagined they would...

View 0 more photos
Read full review of Dakota
ComplaintsBoard
T
5:11 pm EDT

Dakota defective work boots

I bought a pair of Dakota Extreme Toe work boots as I wanted a good pair of boots to work in. I puchased them at Marks Work Warehouse in Renfrew, Ontario for $200 tax included. It was in december of 2013. It wasnt two months later that the sides started seperating. I ended up getting tied up with work and couldnt take them in until another two months later thinking there was a one year warranty. WRONG! Marks told me there was only a 90 day warranty and that they would not exchange my boots. I have had cheap boots that lasted me for 5 years from General Motors. I am very disappointed in this company. They are supposed be quality boots and they arent. Never again will I spend money on boots like that. Dakota and Marks can go screw themselves. They obviously dont care about our safety at work. Making low quality boots and selling them at high prices and falsifying bysaying good quality. Not worth the headache.

Read full review of Dakota