Coloncleanse Complaints & Reviews

ColoncleanseMax Health Colon Products

Same as everyone else, I received two more bottles of pills which I never opened and marked "refused-return to sender". I never requested the additional pills, never authorized the $89.95 charge and even though I refused the pills and returned them, they still kept my money!!!
FRAUD!!! I just filed a complain with the US Post Office Postal Inspector, which is a Federal Law Agency.
I suggest others do the same.

Coloncleansecancelation

I made the mistake of tryng this product and was unable to cancel until now- I have found a number to call to cancel. You must have the order# which is sent to you via an e-mail. the number to call is [protected]. You must use the first 1 or you do not get a person. Hope this help everyone. Also make them give you a cancellation number so you know they actually completed the task.

• Fr
    Free Trial whatever Jun 19, 2009

Before 7 days of trying the Free trial bottle they charged my card 90 dollars and sent m two more bottles i tried calling the number i was given to speak with someone and the first three times of trying it i was told it wa an unknown number so itried again and this time i got a recording telling me to go to a web site to cancel the order but i was lead to one page after another. I';m still not sure if i got it canceled or not.

• Fa
    fat Aug 14, 2009

I want to cancel my free trial for colon cleanse 3000. Please stop sending me this product and don't bill me for this. thanks

• Us
    Ussome Aug 24, 2016

They advertise that if you send $5.95 US, They will send you a trial offer of diet pills. After 14 days you will be billed $79.95 unless you return the UNOPENED bottle within 14 days. How can you try the pills to see if they work if you do not open the trial bottle? As we are Canadians we were charged $90.56 on our Credit card. They refused to give us a refund.

• Sc
    Scammed100 Aug 24, 2016

This site offers a 10-day free trial of their product "ColonCleanse" for $4.95 shipping. Don't believe them! They start the clock when they said they shipped the product. By the time I got it it was already 8 days after they shipped. I tried it for 4 days, got sick and called them to return the product. They said there was no need to return the product and gave me a cancellation number, but in the mean time they charged me for a full 60-day supply $79.01 MORE. The charge is from FAMILYVITAHEALTH in HONG KONG. When you finally reach them they offer to send you more! Then they offer to only charge you half. I am trying to get my bank to get the charges reversed, but who knows how else they will use my card number. This is internet fraud plain and simple.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices