Coсa-Cola Complaints & Reviews

BATCH NUMBER:74/44319/JPMM
PIN NUMBER:*124*#
REGISTRATION ORDER NUMBER:O2-05OPR442-RSPT

Congratulation's

We are in receipt of your provided delivery information. We emerged you as one of the lucky winners from this year's COCA-COLA AWARD PROMOTION 2012. This is to inform You that your winning prize £1.000, 000.00 Pounds (One Million British Pounds) Only has been verified for payment by this Department and approved for delivery/pick-up.

Your parcel will be leaving (Coca Cola Company) vault room and get to India. Please you are to take very good care of our representative for he is a foreigner and do not no anywhere around India.

DIPLOMAT:TOM CHRISTOPHER

EMAIL: tom.[protected]@live.co.uk

Departure UK Date/time:- SEPTEMBER 11TH 2012- 11:50 :00 PM (UK TIME)
Arrival India Date/time:- SEPTEMBER 12TH 2012- 8:20 :00 AM (INDIA TIME)

We congratulate you once again, you are to keep your winning secret till you receive your funds this is to avoid anybody to steal your winning information's because if there is a call for double claim you may loose your chance of receiving the global amount.

We have prepared your winning certificate and your winning amount £1, 000, 000.00 GBP is ready to be disburse to you. It will be send through the fastest means and easier means . The funds has being packaged and sealed as demand draft along with your winning documents to show the authenticity and genuineness of the funds .

The winning prize is package in a security safe with lock code to prevent any one from opening, The safe will be send through Diplomatic courier service to India as a diplomatic consignment. One (HP Laptop) and a mobile phone (N97 Nokia) and (Nokia 5800 Xpress music) will be present to you as a gift at the time of delivery by our diplomatic representative assigned along with the diplomatic courier.

Our representative is coming to India to assist you for the clearance of the parcel (safe) from India Airport Authority, after the clearance, your parcel will be delivered at your doorstep by our representative.

You are to pay for Indian Airport Authority Clearance Duty Fee /Approval Registration Stamp Charges of your consignment parcel before it can be release to our representative for delivery. Our representative will be give you a call as soon as he arrive India, You are to take instructions and directives from him on how to make your payment for Duty Fee.

NB: Our Special Assigned Delivery Diplomat: TOM CHRISTOPHER from (UNIVERSAL EXPRESS COURIER, LONDON, UK) whom ID CARD is attached below will be leaving UK TO INDIA to make the delivery of your winning cheque (Parcel) through British Airways.

IMPORTANT: We cannot deduct charges fees from your winnings prize because it has been insured to its full value of amount and enclose as a diplomatic delivery in your favour and been already dispatched. Also, we do not accept Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) as it is strictly against the policy of this Courier Firm as laid down by the Management of this Courier Agency. You must pay on account given to you by the representative.

*We also urge you to keep your pin numbers confidential.
We wish you good luck and congratulations once again.

Yours faithfully,
(Dr. Desmond Harry)
Coordinator for COCA COLA DRAWS PROMOTIONS
For Further Clarifications Contact:
PHONE NUMBER: +[protected]

1 Attached file

• Da
    DAVID_INDIA Sep 25, 2012

THEY AR THE SCAMMERS DON'T ENTERTAIN THEM...THEY WILL SCREW UP AND ASK YOU TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO THERE LOCAL BANK ... SAY NO TO SCAMMING

chandrabhan umaji gathekar Nov 07, 2012

i have received a coca cola award 500000GBP and cheque of scotland bank is also received but i have not yet paid 15000 inr therefore bank had not issued/transfered amount to my account. i am sending attacnment, my mobile no is 9175159302 and mail address is [email protected]

• Ab
    abdul mahir khan Dec 10, 2012

sir
    i m abdul mahir khan i have recieved a coca cola award 1000, 000 pounds but not give my ammount plz check this
    my name ...abdul mahir khan
    address...mohalla kotla gali no.7 firozabad uttar pradesh india
    age...28
    mobile no...09759090999...08588007878...07417489393
    account no...097401504412 icici bank

• Kh
    khushboo chugh Sep 07, 2014

you are not giving any response towards our mail and not picking the phone we are announced winner of coco cola company but at time you are not listning us and not giving us any response

• 1s
    1s2s3s Sep 15, 2014

its a totally fake please gys never response it can leak ur confidential data

Coсa-ColaFlat Pop

i purchased a 20 oz bottle of coca cola on september 28, and it had absolutely no carbonation. it's expiration date is Nov. 24 and as a avid coke drinker. this is the first time something of this sort has ever happened to me. and i am very dissapointed. is there any way i can get some sort of voucher or coupon for my trouble?

• Qu
    "special" sauce Oct 20, 2008

man, are you cheap!! it's a soda!! just look in your couch cushions for some change and go buy another one.

james belk Oct 23, 2008

always check and look for an expertion date on food items you plan to buy. common sense.

• Aa
    aaron Mar 12, 2009

I agree I had to come on some sort of coke forum to express my concern. That coke cola is just not producing coke with enuf carbination, i.e - fizz!.
    Every burbon in pouring is getting wasted, sure there's ice and burbon in the glass bringing the fizz count down but the coke is not at a acceptable level of fizz before the pour anyway...
    I use 1.5L to 2.25L bottles are the worst..I'm now purchasing another brand of coke.

Aaron, New Zealand

Coсa-ColaCherry Coke

I bought a cherry coke at my local college today, 9/15/08. The bottle had an oily substance to it. I couldn't smell anything out of the ordinary so I opened it a took a sip. I noticed a weird taste but thought it was from eating oreo cookies right before drinking the soda. I took another sip and realized that the taste was sinilar to gasoline or kerosene. I took it to the cafeteria for a refund. If I get sick from this, I want to know what Coka Cola will do about it. Even if I don't get sick, others need to be aware of this problem.

• Ca
    Carmal Allworth Nov 14, 2008

What Happen to Fresca Peach ? Please bring it back to South Eastern Iowa excellent taste and no sugar. 2 calories Great for Diet and diabetics. What happened BRING IT BACK to the stores PLEASE???

Marion Dec 03, 2008

"Thanks" to Coka Cola i had to spend a whole week in the hospital. This damn stuff eats your stomach.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices