Citysearch.com Complaints & Reviews

Citysearch.comPlease take my advice and don't do business with this company

CROOKS I TELL YOU! BEWARE! the site is connected to citygrid.com aka citygridmedia. they are the worse! I must tell you please take my advice and don't do business with this company! You will regret it and lose alot of money!

• Gm
      gmandler Jul 14, 2012

These guys cannot tell you where clicks came from. I insisted I'd sign up only if I had local clicks and was told that shouldn't be a problem and that only local zip codes would be used. Then I see about 40 'clicks' per day. No way. I've been doing pay per click since 2006 and know my area. There is no way that could have happened unless they were from other zip codes or multiple clicks or robot clicks. Also there was only 1 click to my website out of the 260 or so clicks till I maxed out. That is a terrible click through ratio that almost seems impossible especially compared to other listing services I use.
      Something isn't right. I asked them for data as to where the zip codes that provided those clicks are coming from (should be easy right!). Nope they cannot do it. Now that I blocked them from being able to charge my credit card they are threatening me with a collection agency. CityGrid is a company with little integrity in my opinion.

Citysearch.com — Unethical Business Practice, Scams, Fraud, Racism

Citysearch the online business directory owned by Barry Diller's IAC/InterActiveCorp, is also an...

Citysearch.com — Poor service and illegal activity

Below you will find a copy of two emails that I sent to CitySearch. The first on July 21, 2008 and the second...