Certs, Inc Complaints & Reviews

Certs, IncConsumer Fraud

This program of promising airline tickets after sitting through presentations is a scam. Participants are doomed from the start. You will never be able to meet the requirements to take advantage of their offer. In addition, good luck getting your $100 refund back! Everyone should report them to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Florida.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      May2kaggie Jan 21, 2010

We received two Vacation Days passport for attending a 90 minute presentation in Myrtle Beach, SC. I paid the supposedly "fully refundable" deposit of $29.99 online (www.activatemycertificate.com) and mailed the refundable $24.80 two day hotel tax & fee to their address. Along with the certificate we sent two requested dates of travel to one destination. We received a reply letter that those dates had been denied. So, I wrote them and requested an explanation as to why the dates were denied and our refund in the amount of $54.75. That was a month ago and I still have not heard anything. I have called the [protected] number and you are unable to speak to anyone. It asks for you to enter a number where you can be reached, like a pager or something. I also called the [protected] number on the denial letter and spoke with MIKE who said he drafted the letter, but when I tell him I'm calling about my refund, he gives me the 866# and says he has nothing to do with the money aspect. I'm sure! I'm just sick of this all and wish the Better Business Bureau or Attorney General's Office would get involved. I'm sure that others have lost more than $54, but that was our $54 and not something I just wanted to give away. I'm so angry that we all have been taken advange of. Something must be done!!

Certs, Inc — Won Free Trip... yeah right!

I signed up for a Win a Free Golf Cart, which in turn meant we had to go and listen to the company'...