BayDownloads.com Complaints & Reviews

BayDownloads.comScam

I' was screwed by this website when I signed with them months ago. I was looking for a rare documentary that I was hope to show my students and baydownloads.com said they did it. So I sign immediately, because I was so surprised to see that! After I paid, but I could not find the file ANYWHERE now. Then I realized that it does not matter what I typed in search box, it will find it a result. Try it out! I have just searched for "Fdjskhfsd" and it shows me this results:

Comment Guidelines

5 Responses
      SamF54 Dec 08, 2009

I' was screwed by this company big times, the way with their website when I signed with them months ago.

• Mo
      moxmedia Jul 06, 2009

AWFUL. cAN'T WE FIND THEM AND TEACH THEM SOME HUMANITY? Why does the internet allot for so many people to be ###s?

• Al
      alex179 Feb 19, 2009

You're a ### for not canceling your card and getting a new one immediately.

• Bs
      bsikkens Jan 31, 2009

I saw this website just in time. Baydownloads.com is a scam for sure. They will get your card number and start charging 1 dollar to $39 at a time to it. Stay away. I just called the card company and cancelled it. ### are somewhere in Britian doing this. figures

• Lo
      Lori Herrington Dec 02, 2008

tried to download some games and should have googled this site first!! Am still being charged unauthorized charges to card even after cancelling four times by email and phone and receiving "confirmations." I'm with the guy who said "may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their ###!!"

BayDownloads.com — Scam Website but get your money back with CHARGEBACK!!

BayDownloads.comcopyright infringement, theft of intellectual property

They have posted an ebook, previously purchased from Amazon.com, named "Mike's Basic Guide to Cabling" authored by Mike Gorman, to their website for free download by their paying members. This was done without the author's knowledge and without his consent. They have not responded to a "take down" request by the author. They are stealing his intellectual property and charging others for that property.

Comment Guidelines

added 11.8 hrs ago
        408 Kb/s
        {ACCiDENT} Fdjskhfsd
        added 4.8 days ago

Amazing how they ripped and tested versions of "Fdjskhfsd"! Then they charge me many times although I never allow for this from them. Thief!! I thought I had losted all that money and would no more.

But after reading someplace about CHARGEBACKS, I called MasterCard, told them what happened, and called for the chargeback. They told me they checking this for me so hopefully I got back my money. My friend works for a bank, says that if a company / web site really pulls you out and there is evidence, you are almost guaranteed your money back to you. I hope it is true and good luck to you too my fellow friends!!

• Sh
        shafted May 27, 2009

Type in anything & they will have it.

Chances are no one is filesharing your material.

It is a "scam" that funnily enough rips off filesharers. It is unlikely they will get a copy of your book, so really they are just having to pay for the attempt of getting your book as an unauthorised download.

But I am sorry if you have become yet another victim of the filesharing phenomena.
        Don't expect anyone to take any notice if you complain about stealing intellectual property, majority of people who fileshare couldn't care less about who made the work.
        In their minds you are a huge corporation that has been fleecing consumers for years.
        Also by hoping to have some control over your work & hoping to pay a few of your bills through the sale of it, you're a very selfish and evil person who wants to infringe their right to have something without paying for it.