BargainAnime.com Complaints & Reviews

BargainAnime.comDid not receive product

I ordered a DVD set from BARGAINANIME.COM and after several emails and 45 days later still have recieved no information regarding my order. I cannot get a reply to any email nor could I locate a phone number for this company. The order status of my DVD Set is still pending and therefore I believe them to be in default of this order and I do not believe they even have the merchandice. They are a FRAUDULANT COMPANY. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!

• Valerie Apr 23, 2008

I placed an order at bargainanime.com on 3/16/08 for $130.75. And within a few days my visa was billed 130.75 and no shipping confirmation e-mail. After a few weeks and a lot of e-mails with no reply I contacted the BBB and I'm still waiting.

• Fl
    Fly Oct 20, 2008

I placed an order on Bargainanime.com payed by credit card and there's no status on the order, and there are is no response to my e-mails.

• Ki
    Kim Dec 17, 2008

I ordered 3 Anime DVD boxed sets from Bargaine Anime and they were very quick to take my money, yet did NOT send product. They do NOT answer emails and do NOT answer their phone. Yahoo shopper supports this site despite the complaints. DO NOT WAIST YOUR MONEY OR YOUR TIME on this site. I scream FRAUD!!!

• Ic
    iceman Feb 26, 2009

Ordered DVD's January 20, 2009. Charged my credit card same day. To date (2/26/09) nothing received and numerous emails not answered. Filed a complaint with credit card company, and expecting a charge back.

BargainAnime.comMerchant Fraud

On 12/24/08 I ordered three anime DVDs from BargainAnime. They charged me that same day.

Two weeks later the merchandise has failed to arrive. I work at home and have been present every day to receive deliveries, but none have arrived. The e-mail receipt the company sent me did not have any Order Status or Tracking listed.

I e-mailed the company two days ago to ask what had happened to my order. They have neglected to respond. I e-mailed them today to demand they cancel the order and refund me promptly. As I found this merchant through Yahoo! Shopping, I also submitted a Complaint Resolution Process form with them to report this incident.

Either something is seriously broken with their automated ordering program or this is a scam waiting to get busted. Avoid BargainAnime.com.

• Fr
    friendofmitzi Jan 30, 2009

I have had a similar problem with bargainanime. I am quite upset about not recieving any word abou my order.

mamunson Feb 28, 2009

I placed an order for a dvd on bargainanime.com on 2/7/09. On the same day, I ordered a dvd from Amazon.com and received my dvd within 8 days.

According to my information, the amount of $27.93 was deducted by bargainanime from my checking on 2/9/09 but I never received my dvd. I sent an e-mail to [email protected] and never received a reply or explanation.

At this point I am contacting my visa company to see if I can get my money refunded.

Don't order from this company.

BargainAnime.comThieves!!

I placed an order for $83.30 (plus priority shipping) worth of dvds from what seemed a legitimate store. I immediately received a confirmation email complete with order number and itemized invoice; all seemed legitimate. After waiting for 2 weeks (well beyond the suggested 4-7 day delivery estimate) I attempted to contact the company as to the whereabouts of my items...no reply. I then checked my bank statement and it had been charged the same day that I had received the confirmation email. I tried writing them 3 more times ranging from polite to furious with absolutely no response. I wish that I had seen these complaints prior to doing business with these crooks. It is quite obvious that I am not the only person that has been taken by these unscrupulous jerks! Beware, Bargain Anime will rob you with no remorse.

• Br
    Brenda J Campbell Feb 23, 2009

I placed an order on 02/10/2009. I reserved an email back confirming my order. It has been about two weeks, and I still have not got may series season's 1+2 in the mail.

BargainAnime.comUnauthorized charges

I ordered a FLCL Wall Scroll, for my son, on Monday Sept. 8, 2008. Today is Thursday October 30, 2008 and we have yet to receive the product. BargainAnime was QUICK to take the money and send a confirmation e-mail. That confirmation did not contain a tracking number. I have e-mailed the company twice and did not get a reply either time.

It says on their website that they do not accept responsibility for lost or stolen packages. I have checked with our postal service and they assure me that no such package was ever received at their office. My guess is BargainAnime never shipped it in the first place.

This afternoon I contacted our attorney because basically BargainAnime has stolen our money. I believe it's called 'Wire Fraud' and will find out more when I speak with our attorney later today.

Don't bother ordering from this company. It's not a bargain when you pay for something you never receive.

BargainAnime.comRip off

In good faith, I placed an order with Bargain Anime in mid-October. Their site is impressive. I waited and waited yet never received any word that my order had been sent. They acknowledged my order... and I notice that they took my $162.80 by checking bank records, but still, no package.

Imagine how horrified I was when I noted that other people had my same experience with this company. Maybe $162.80 is not a whole lot of money to Bargainanime, but it is a whole lot to me!!

Incidentally, don't bother using their 'contact us' email address. It does not work!