Baggage Complaints & Reviews

BaggageChecked in luggage upto 32 kg on tickets but refused at the checkin

Booking reservation. I booked my ticket online and I paid for it on 7th July. It said two checked in luggage upto 32 kg. But when I arrived at the checkin counter it was so shocking that they insisted its only 23kg even after showing them my ticket they still refused and said i should complain to Kenya Airways. Since i had paid too much for that ticket and i couldn't miss my flight. I just had to repack my bags quickly and throw them extra kgs i had. Up to this moment i don't understand how that can be an errorI've always been booking tickets online. When it says 23 kg i pack the exact kilos. This time it send 32 kgand i packed 32. I am so
disappointed right now i don't think i will use this airline ever again. Cause i can't let it go so easily. Please tell me what to do cause you made my entire trip horrible because of your mistake. Please explain to me how the ticket will read 32 kilos and at the checkin 23

Checked in luggage upto 32 kg on tickets but refused at the checkin
Checked in luggage upto 32 kg on tickets but refused at the checkin

Respond

BaggageMy check in baggage has not received

Hi I am travel from Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur today in morning flight at 8 I have check in one bag while bording into flight same has not been delivered here

please find the details

Name of passengers Abhinav Vijayvargia
    Flight Number D7 184
    Baggage token number [protected]

I have complain the same at airport but still same I have not received request to check where is My Bag And Inform me at [protected] at earliest

Abhinav Vijayvargiya

My check in baggage has not received
    My check in baggage has not received

1 Response
      • Complainant20091 May 19, 2018

The e-ticket / booking number / bag tag / boarding is absent in attachmnet
        So no services was paid.
        Send / attach e-ticket / bag tag or complaint ID.

Regards,
        e-mail: aryan(at)vivaldi.net

BaggageLost

We booked our Baggage from Dubai Air Port via Cairo on MS-913 Feb 21-2018
      and transit to MS-995 from Cairo to Toronto Pearson International Terminal 3 on Feb 22-2018 we have three Luggage booked, but only Found Two one is still lost.We contact to Air line Personal and he write our information his note book and told us it will be found next Flight.Until two weeks passed no reply received from Air line.That our missing luggage found or not.
      In view of the above we request that an information in this regard if available please reply us on following address/or Phone No.[protected]
      Thanks
      Mohammad Abbasi
      4-51 Galileo Blvd
      Brantford Ontario Canada
      N3R7T6

Respond

BaggageDamage and loss

This is to report that I was travelling on the Emirates flight EK506 from Dubai to Mumbai on 11th September 2008. I had taken my return flight from New York and there was a stopover at Dubai.

On reaching Mumbai I was informed that one of my bags was held up in Dubai and would come to Mumbai by a later flight. I was returning to Mumbai on Emergency basis as my Father was very serious and after filing a report at Mumbai Airport for my bag I was informed that one of my relative was waiting for me. I realised that there must be some bad news and with tears in my eyes I left Mumbai Airport. I had reached directly for my Fathers funeral and although my bag was received at home by me on the next day I did not bother to open my bag as I was grieving my Father's death.

After three (3) days I decided to open my bag and in addition to my grief was shocked to find the contents of my bag spilling out and my bag was slit from the bottom and there was a long cut on the side. As I was still very grieved and too shocked to do anything I left the bag as it is. After about 5 days I unpacked my bag and found several items missing.

I request you to help me recover the loss that I suffered from the missing items in my bag. It was very hurtful as there were items which I had bought for my aged parents.

I got delayed in sending the email as I am still in mourning.

Will appreciate your help in this matter. I request you to consider that there are sentiments attached to the things purchased and it is very painful to find them missing.

Sincerely

Swati Ghatalia

2 Responses
          • Ha
            hajji naseer ahmad Apr 17, 2011

dear sir i was travelling through etihad air ways on 12 april 2011 from jeddah to karachi flight no ey314 .i had attachted the air line baggage tag on my bag. ihad also write my name mr. haroon . on arrival to khi air port my bag was lost . i protest about this but no one help me . my pnr no is 775fmh . please investigate about it. my tell no is [protected].

• Mu
            Muhammed Afzal Ajmal Nov 13, 2007

I lost my luggage when i was coming from Dubai on 27th of September my reference number is KHIEK85416.I came to know that the luggage was lost and they will provide me the compesation which is equivalent to 340$ which is not exceptable to me in any circumstance .They have send me the letter which i not receive yet .I try to contact the comThere was a USB Hard disk in which there was my Software the cost of which is more than the total offer given by you .I strongly reject the assesment made by you .If you people are making assesment on per KG then why you have taken claim from me,there is no logic for filling the claim i will request you to please consider my claim again.