Mexicana Airlines Complaints & Reviews

Mexicana AirlinesHas not refunded me for canceled flight

I purchased 2 Mexicana Airline tickets from LAX to Puerto Vallarta in July for travel in November, then heard about their bankruptcy in August. I called them and the agent told me to wait to request a refund because they were going to be working something out soon and making an announcement in September.

On Sept. 23 I finally requested a refund after hearing nothing.

On November 12th I called to see the status of my refund and they said to expect it within 2-3 weeks.

On December 29th I called again to see what the status of my refund was and they said to expect it in 4 weeks.

On February 2nd I called back and both phone numbers that are listed on their website had been disconnected.

I am really pissed because not only do I still have the $600 outstanding on my credit card (that is accruing interest daily) I ended up having to pay more for 2 more tickets on another airline, which was another $1100.

I'm thinking that the only way for me to get my money back is to get a lawyer.

artgirlla Aug 05, 2011

Hi,
    I'm wondering if you were ever able to get your money back. I am in the same boat as you. I eventually gave up, though I noticed those who disputed the charges to the credit card companies actually got their money back. I wish I hadn't been strung along so long.

• Dl
    DLGO Dec 08, 2011

Did you get a lawyer? I got my trip through Priceline and they washed their hands of the whole thing. I am so pissed! Not sure what to do.

Mexicana Airlinesflight cancellation

ON FEBUARY 12, 2010 MY FLIGHT WAS CANCELLED, MY ONLY OPTION WAS TO TRAVEL ON FEBUARY 14, 2010. IN WHICH I DID. I DONT BELIEVE THIS WAS RIGHT AT ALL. FOR THIS REASON I PURCHASED FLIGHT INSUANCE. I NOTIFIED MEXICANA AIRLINES AS I WAS THERE, AND ALSO BY PHONE. I DID NOT GET ANYWHERE. NOBODY SEEMED TO CARE ABOUT MY SITUATION.

I TOOK A TAXI BACK HOME. I WAS VERY UPSET, AND STILL AM.

MY TOTAL COST FOR THIS CANCELLATION WAS $200.00 DOLLARS.
I AM ASKING FOR MY MONIES BACK

Mexicana AirlinesWrong Charge on Debit Accoutn

Purchased one way ticket back to Florida from Mexico City and they charged me instead of $329, they charged my debit account $3, 600. completely wiping out my bank account and leaving me with $0 in a foreing country. Supervisor Azusena stated there finance department was closed and that I would be refunded the money on Monday and it would take a couple of day for the money to get to my bank account.

I asked her what I should do with no money in Mexico and she actually suggested a family member wire me money, I cannot believe she dared tell me that. She did not offer me a discount, a free ticket or any thing. I am now awaiting what is going to happen. Any suggestions, please let me know. [protected]@live.com

Mexicana AirlinesWorst Airline - worst experience

Mexicana does not care about customer satisfaction and has no customer service. Mexicana is a third world-mentality company and all personnel is crooked. You will be so sorry if you fly Mexicana. Recently I flew from Mexico City to DFW and the flight was so late that Customs in Dallas had to cancel the flight. We got no help or explanation about what went wrong. We were just asked to exit the plane and told to get a new passing board for next day – I had a project next day and got ducked for the day. We had to pay for our hotel, Dinner, and taxi. All personnel is malicious and all of them are cheap liars. I hated the fact that they treat people as if we were illiterate.

Resolved Mexicana AirlinesMexicana.com is the worst!

Mexicana.com is by far the worst website to buy airline tickets from. After trying to book tickets and getting kicked off the site with a "session expired" message I decided to go to a travel agent to book my tickets. Much to my dismay my credit card was declined. I called my card and they told me mexicana had charged me for tickets!!! When I called mexicana they told me I wasn't charged. WTF?!?! I spoke to like 4 different ###s in their customer service department before they could explain why I was charged. They stated a glitch in their system put my funds on hold but no tickets were issued. What the hell does that mean? I don't know. My credit card company said I had to wait 5 days for payment to post before disputing. 3 days to go before I can dispute. Will keep you posted.

Mexicana.com is the WORST!!!

• Ad
    Adriana May 07, 2009

My fiancé and I were going to get married in Mexico on May 30, 2009. We were going to fly with Mexicana (Airline) on Wednesday May 27 2009 flight number 803 at 7:45 am CT (Chicago O’hare-Mexico) and coming back on Monday June 1st 2009 flight number 800 at 9:10 am CT (Mexico- Chicago).

Due to the Swine Flue H1N1 Virus, we decided to postpone the wedding. We live in USA and the USA government alerted the population not to go to Mexico within the next 3 months unless is an emergency. We have been trying to get a credit from Mexicana but they want to charge us 150 dollars for the rescheduling fee for each ticket. Every other airline is rescheduling flights to Mexico without any extra fees, not even questioning customers. This is a health issue and they should not charge for this matter the rescheduling fee.

Mexicana has issued a waving fee policy due to the Swine Flue H1N1 Virus, but this policy is totally discretionary to the public and doesn’t apply for all customers. This is very unfair for customers that are buying tickets from this poor customer service airline. We would like a Boucher from Mexicana open for a year and not to pay the rescheduling fee, which is the same thing every airline except Mexicana is doing.

• Ki
    Kim Owen May 18, 2009

I flew Mexicana Airline for the 1st time back in 2006 with one of the worst experiences in travel everMay 16, 2009 to Cancun from Mexico City. When I arrived at Mexico City...again I had no luggage. This time because I was going to Playa del carmen, they would not deliver my luggage until the next day. I received my luggage at 2:00 pm. Upon unpacking I had several items stolen:

Tanning lotion
    Perfume
    3 pairs of shorts
    Sports bra
    Purse
    pair of shoes
    swim suit

My hotel told me that this happens quit often with Mexciana if your luggage is lost. You think maybe they may just lose luggage to steal things out of? Something to think about.

Never ever again will I fly Mexicana and hope other do the same.

• Lu
    luluvaldez Sep 29, 2009

hey guys I am writing a huge complaint letters to Mexicana's corporate offices because the same things that happened to johnny happend to me and I'm fed up. That airline has to once and for all help us out

• yeah I am rite along with you on writting them that letter. they need to manage their busniess in a better manner.

• Li
    lizzylu Feb 25, 2010

i had something almost identical happen with our luggage like luluvaldez's
    flight: ord-mex-sjo (luggage didn't make it to sjo)
    missing once the luggage arrived 2 days later:
    2 bottle perfume
    bra
    underware
    mascara, shaving cream

This is ridiculous! Why isn't US TCA authorities looking into this. I'll be writing them soon.

• I flew Mexicana on the 2nd July from Huatulco to Mexico City. My checked bag disappeared and has not been seen since. After 7 days chasing the Mexicana lost luggage at the airports with no success I submitted the full detailed report to central Mexicana customer services. I received no response from them. I chased them to confirm that they had received the email and photos and inventory and received a confirmation but no more. Nothing since. 8 days now since submission to customer services, 17 days since bag went missing. This is not acceptable service and I will do my hardest to ensure that this is resolved and that the relevant senior people in this organisation understand what a shambles their customer service is.

Resolved Mexicana Airlineswaiting period to get a refund

T tried to book a ticket on line to Mexico City for an emergency trip, I entered the credit card information and a clock with a message processing your request came on for a long time and then it closed without giving me a confirmation, I did this 3 times, same flight, same name, same time and it did the same thing, finally I left it alone thinking I would do it the next day. On the next day I checked my e-mails and had confirmation of 3 tickets purchased. I called Mexicana and explained the situation spoke to sales agent found the problems and processed the refund and explained that it would take 28 days to get the $$$ back, I explained to him how I needed the money to make this emergency trip and he continue to say that was the policy and could not do anything, after approximate 30 minutes I asked to speak to a supervisor and was transfered to Azucena ho explained to me that there was nothing they could do and was up to the financial department but would not transfered me because she said they do not take calls, I asked to speak to her supervisor Claudia Alarcon but she would not transfered me, give an extension and said she was out of the office most of the time, Again i asked to speak to a supervisor in the financial department and she told me she would not transfered me to anyone else because they were all going to say the same thing, I told her I would hold and she put me on hold for approximate 20 minutes then came back on the line and hung up on me. I'm very upset about this situation because the money they are holding is the only money I had to make this trip, like I explained to them this is an emergency trip and I had borrowed the money to go, right now I don't know what I'm going to do.

Araceli Johnson Aug 28, 2010

How Do I get my refund for the reservation 2FBUY3?
    My email is: [email protected]

Araceli Johnson Aug 28, 2010

Please tell when I would get the refund for the reservation number: 2FBUY3

• Sm
    Smiladere Dec 01, 2011

Paid for roundtrip NONSTOP tix from LAX to Leon Mexico. My flight coming back got cancelled. Mexicana flew me to Mexico D.F. for a connecting flight from Mexico DF to LAX, had to wait 8 hrs for flight to leave. Close to departure time, Mexicana annouced a delayed flight 2.5 hrs now. Total wait time 10.5. Never once did Managers authorized a complimentary Breaksfast, lunch or dinner during the first 8 hrs. After a mob of pissed off costumers Mexicana offered to pay for one free dinner with a limit of course. Don't fly Mexicana, you will not get what you think your paying for.

• Bo
    Borney Dec 01, 2011

I flew on Mexicana for the first time on July 25, 2010. Flying on Mexicana was the worst experience ever. When I first arrived at O'Hare airport in Chicago and went to the section for Mexicana airlines, no one that worked there spoke any English. I thought we were in Chicago, The U.S. They changed gates for the flights and everyone was told in Spanish. My boyfriend and I were just sitting there watching everyone getting up and walking away and not knowing why. When I asked the receptionist what she had just said, she started pointing and talking in Spanish. How can an airport in the U.S. hire workers that don't speak a word of English. When we arrived In Mexico City, the Mexicana workers were just as bad. We were sent to five different gates before we figured out on our own which gate our connecting flight was leaving from. Coming home on Mexicana was even worse than going. We waited in line over an hour to check in and the lines were short. When we finally got to the front of the line, everyone stopped checking people in and looked as though they were panicking and trying to correct something. There were about eight people surrounding two stations and none were checking anyone in. When we finally got checked in, once again we were directed to several wrong gates before we found the right one. The connecting flight was delayed over an hour and to date I still have no clue why. While boarding the connecting flight, we were one of the last to get on. My boyfriend, who is African American was the only one boarding to get searched, both body and shoes. Once again, no one spoke a word of English, so I had no clue what they said. Upon arrival back to Chicago, we waited for our luggage only to realize neither bag was there. As I went to talk to someone, they directed me elsewhere, because once again, they didn't speak English. The two claims workers were already taking claims from people. I was next inline. However, more people walked up and the young Mexican man took all of the Mexican families before helping me. I had to wait over an hour, while he continued to help people before me, even after I stated that I had been next. I couldn't believe I was even witnessing over ten people complaining about lost luggage for a single flight. While making the claim, he asked for the bar code from the suitcase. It was then that I realized I never received one when checking in the bags. He then told me there was nothing he could do. I refused to walk away, so he agreed to fill out a claim but said I would probably not receive my bags. I was outraged. I would not receive my bags because of all the mistakes the Mexicana airline workers made. The man at check in never gave me the bar code, and someone in the lugage failed to put my bags on my plane and I'm supposed to suffer for their mistakes. The next day I called the airline several times. After about the tenth time, someone finally answered. I was told they had forty pieces of luggage on the way, to call back in an hour. Forty pieces of luggage, someone misplaced. How do you misplace forty suitcases? I called back in an hour and the same woman said they were now sorting through the forty suitcases, to give them another hour and someone would contact me. Of course, no one did and when I called, no one answered. I arrived Thursday evening and Friday evening I still didn't have my luggage, which contained many of my personal items that I needed. Saturday morning I received a phone call that my luggage was found and they would be dropping it off in a few hours. I opened my suitcase only to discover that all my lotions were everywhere. They were in secure bottles and in a ziploc bag, which makes me wonder what they did with my suitcase. All of my expensive dress shoes were smashed. They were not smashed going because both times I had packed them in the suitcase in a way that they wouldn't and shouldn't have gotten crushed. My souvenir, which was a glass sand candle, was melted, which of course implies extreme severe heat. The lotions wouldn't have been spilled everywhere if my luggage had been handled with even the slightest of care. The whole experience was horrible and worrying for over a day if I would ever see my personal effects was extremely stressful. I will never, as long as I live fly Mexicana airlines again, nor would I recommend it. In fact, I feel they should close it down all together as all there workers have proved to be incompetent.

Resolved Mexicana AirlinesCancelled Flight with NO Options

I booked a flight from PDX to PVR in February 2017. Today I was told by Daniel Corarrubias, a Supervisor of Rates and Changes at Mexicana Airlines, that Mexicana ceased flying out of Portland, OR in June of 2017. I received an email last night after 5pm West coast time, so I saw it this morning, notifying me that my flight status had been "changed". I called the number listed in the email immediately, and was informed that my flight no longer existed, and they needed to try and book me on one of their partner airlines to be able to get me from PDX to PVR.

The agent, Antonio Estrada, gave me the details on the new flight he found which cut a day off the back end of my vacation, but still got me home on the 29th of Nov as originally planned. The flight was less than appealing as there are 4 connecting flights and one is an over night layover at SFO. I was also informed at this time that Mexicana will not provide accommodations for the night of the 28th in San Francisco even though I will not depart on the next connection until 7am Nov 29. This was unacceptable to me so I requested to speak with a supervisor, Daniel Corarrubias. Daniel was immediately curt, rude and defensive. He basically informed me that I was to accept the changes and there were no other options or I would be given a full refund. I then requested that I speak with his supervisor, Claudia Alarcon, who was unavailable nor could I have a number for her, an email address, nor a voicemail and I could not call back and speak to her at a later time. After spending 2.5 hours on the phone with Daniel and the agent, Antonio Estrada, I was booked on a flight leaving a day earlier, Nov 21. This means I will have to pay to take another day off work.

Reportedly there were no other options. However, what about cooperating with another airline outside your contracts to get me to Mexico and have Mexicana pay for the flight? This I was told was not possible. After booking the flight I commended Antonio for his help and patience in dealing with the booking and my frustration. I requested to speak with customer service so I could let them know he had done a nice job.

In speaking with the customer service representative, Elsa Sotres, I thanked her for Antonio's work and explained the situation. Elsa gave me a quick apology to close the conversation, at which time I asked, "Is that it?" Elsa told me there was nothing Mexicana could do to compensate me for this oversight. My question is why the airline did not notify me back in June of the fact that they do not fly out of Portland any longer? At that point it may have been possible to provide me with more appealing flight times than the 4 connections BOTH ways to and from Mexico. Elsa then gave me the robotic response, �We hope you can continue to fly with Mexicana Airlines�.

Lastly, the only way to lodge a formal complaint is to fax or email a complaint. There is apparently no one to take calls for customer service for complaints, only when a customer wants to compliment their service will Mexicana accept a phone call. Ridiculous!

Rest assured I will never fly Mexicana Airlines again, and I will relay this incident to everyone I know in hopes that they choose another airline so as to avoid similar misfortune and excessive frustration.

• Valerie Jun 25, 2008

Mexicana Airlines made me buy a ticket for my wife in Mexico City when we were coming back to Canada, they said she needed a return ticket so we bought the ticket, but they didn't get enough selling us a ticket, they sold the most expensive, first class and they didn't even ask us about it; In Canada I try to cancel the ticket and get my money back, I paid with my credit card, so we went to the office in Vancouver and the representative of Mexicana Airline, Irma Vega, told me that she couldn't return the money because my wife needed the permanent residency and I explained her that I was the buyer, I paid with my credit card and she didn't care, so we had to wait almost 2 years to get the money, my wife just got her permanent residency and I hope they give my money back, I hope they pay interest for the money they kept for that time.

• On 12/5/2017

On Saturday December 5, 2017 Both my parents who are both in bad fair health due to personal medical issues along with other angery pasangers both middle age and childern. Were told that flihgt 953 departuring from San Jose Ca, and arriving in Gudalajara Jalisco Mx. Was running late their was a 4 hour 20 min. wait wihich was a total lie. during that waiting period Mexicana did nothing what so ever to try and keep their customers happy. They did not provide a meal for all their passenger nor gave them some type of discount! I am abosulutely upset at this fact I could lost my Parents due to the fact that one of them is diabetic and needs to eat something offten in order not to get ill. and have a low or high glucose rate. I am going to do what ever it takes to get this action taken care of not only for my parents but for the rest of them passanger. This type of busniess should not be acceptable or even alowed it part of our constitution right of being American Citizien. Now instead of my parents Enjoying their vacation in Mexico one of them is Hospitalized in Mexico due to the fact that his body can't be exposed to htis type of enviroment. Now as you know I find myself emotionaly distress and disoriented. What christmas to expect this year. I called the airline right after I spoke to my parents and I asked what kind of customer Satisfation can they offer my parents. they told me their was nothing that could be done. Just to go to their page and leave my suggestion. I was not rude I just kindly let them know that due to the fact of their bad service One of My parents was Hospitalized in Mexico and to be advised that I am going to Take this to a higer Grade have justice done...DON'T WITH MEXICANA ... AIRLIES...AIRLIES...

• He
    hester23 Dec 07, 2009

wait, hold on
    it is not the airlines fault they didn't feed your parents. It is their own fault. It's not Air Mexicanas problem, to supply food, unless they are in the air.
    Also, what is with you stating that your fathers in the hospital? If he can't handle that environment, why did they fly out there.
    Please we have so many people like you trying to get a quick buck off of everything, so why don't you just accept the fact that your wrong and give up.
    thanks.

• Na
    NasL98 Jan 21, 2010

Please notice that I tried to resolve this with Mexicana on 3 different occasions before posting this complaint. I sent emails to their customer support website but they never replied to any of my messages. (Mexicana complaint # 106958

My experience with Mexicana de Airlines:

In August of this year, I purchased 2 round trip tickets to travel with my wife from San Francisco, California to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in September of 2017. Unfortunately, the city of Cabo San Lucas was hit by a hurricane the same week we were slated to travel and our flight was cancelled.

After numerous phone calls and being on hold for significant amounts of time for each call, Mexicana informed us that although no refund was available, we would receive a credit to take another flight (which included a variety of destinations in Mexico) to be used within 6 months. At that point, I was satisfied with the option I received. However, that same night I called Mexicana and told them that I wanted to use that credit for a flight to Cancun for the same dates of our original trip in September as both my wife and I had already scheduled our vacation. The rates on Mexicana's website for flights to Cancun were somewhat similar to the cost of the tickets to Cabo San Lucas. However, to my surprise, when talking to a Mexicana agent I was informed that the difference I needed to pay to get those tickets using the credit I had received was almost $900 per ticket, not only double as much as I had paid originally for the flight to Cabo San Lucas, but also $400 more per ticket than was shown on Mexicana's own website! And yet because the credit issued to purchase another ticket had to be done with an agent over the phone, I could not access those cheaper fares online! The explanation I got was that those rates were only internet ratesand were not available to access with a credit.In other words, Mexicana was saying, we give you a credit for your trip that was cancelled due to a natural disaster in Cabo San Lucas, but that doesnt mean you can actually use that credit.

Since I knew I was traveling to Puerto Vallarta with my wife again in November 2017, I decided to go ahead and pay for the full tickets to Cancun and use the credit to flight from San Francisco to Puerto Vallarta in November. At that point I was informed that the tickets to Puerto Vallarta were the equivalent of what I paid to Cabo San Lucas originally, so I could use my original credit which I did. I got a new reservation code from Mexicana and reserved my flights to Puerto Vallarta. I was fairly satisfied again.

A week before my trip to Puerto Vallarta in November, I went online and confirmed that we were scheduled to fly on November 25th and everything looked good. On the day of our departure I arrived 2 hours early to Mexicana counter at SFO. To my surprise, the lady at the counter told me that we were scheduled on the flight but that we were not confirmed. She explained to me that the Mexicana agent who got me the new itinerary and credited my flights must have never linked the new reservation with the actual flights. In other words, we were confirmed on the flight, but it showed that the tickets were not paid!

I was shocked when the manager at the counter, although recognizing that the mistake came from the Mexicana employee who made the reservation, told me that there was nothing she could do unless I paid a difference of $1, 200. I asked to speak to her supervisor or a manager, but everything was futile, as ultimately she had the last word. At that point my flight was about to leave as we had spent approximately 1.5 hours with the employees of Mexicana trying to just leave for our vacation. They knew that time was not on our side, and if we didnt pay yet again there was nothing that the Mexicana agents would do for us. I decided to pay the difference rather than have Mexicana ruin my trip yet again. What this means is that I had paid almost $3, 500 for 2 economy tickets to Cancun and Puerto Vallarta that at the most would cost $1, 600 if purchased & reserved with anticipation, as we had done.

Unfortunately the story didnt end there. Once we arrived to Puerto Vallarta, we noticed that our bags did not made it with us. There we were, starting our vacation without our clothes, personal items and a prescription medication. Of course when I inquired at the Mexicana counter as to what our choices were, the only answer was to wait.I called several times our first night of vacation to see if our bags had arrived and yet no information could be provided to us. Finally, the bags arrived the next day, almost 24 hours later.

To end the experience with Mexicana, on Sunday, Nov 29, when we were returning to San Francisco from the Puerto Vallarta airport, and again checking in more than 2 hours prior to the flight, we were told that my wife and I had separate seats. The reason they gave us was that the plain was full. What an unforeseeable event! At that point, we did not complain, we were happy just to be on the flight at all.

• Fo
    forth49 Feb 08, 2010

We brought tickets form SFO to GDL round trip, everything was O.K. going. But coming back home was the worst trip every!!! Leaving GDL on 2/4/10 the plane was 1 1/2 hours late, finally was able to board, fright was going, had dinner every thing was still going well until around 9:15 or so. We were going to land around 9:30 9:45pm Ca time, when I felt the plane starting to turn, about ten mins. the pilots came on the radio, which I could NOT understand both in Spanish or English say something about landing in San Jose Ca. & weather???? We landing in San Jose, and was told it will take about 5 to 10 mins??? We waited on the Plane for 2 1/2 hours, and was told nothing, at one time during the wait the english recording did come on and was told not to use the bathrooms?????
    When we got off the plane it is was around 1:00 Am went through customs was told to wait outside, and someone will be talking to us from Mexicana rep. they were going to send us back back bus to SFO, but not until 5:00 am so they paid for cabs, we got to SFO around 3:00am, but we had to stay until 5:30am because the airports start at that time. We did not get home until 8:00am on Friday which makes it the worst fright every for me.

• Sh
    Sherid Aug 04, 2010

I booked a flight to Puebla Mexico on Mexicana using Expedia. I had recently been in Mexico and had a rather nightmarish experience getting out of Mexico via Mexico City Airport in the middle of the night. For women traveling alone, Mexico City Airport should only be used in the daytime. So, when I decided to return to Mexico I was very very careful in booking my flight. I booked a red eye going to Mexico because BART offers safe convenient transportation to San Francisco Airport until midnight I would need to leave via North Berkeley Bart around 10 p.m. (why I mention this will be become clear). My return flight leaves Puebla at 1 p.m. and arrives in San Francisco at 10 minutes until 7 p.m. So far so good. Two hours after I arrived in Puebla Mexico, Expedia sent me an e-mail saying my return flight had changed and I had to go

Puebla to Guadalajara

Guadalajara to Mexico City and then

Mexico City to SFO.

and my flight would arrive in the wee hours of the morning.

This was a bait and switch. If they had informed me of the change I would have simply canceled the flight and possibly even chosen another city to visit. I am stil working with Expedia to rectify the situation.

Resolved Mexicana AirlinesScam

Booked a ticket to Oaxaca that I couldn't use because of work. Called at the time to ask them what the procedure was for reimbursement and/or flight changes. I was told I had a year to use the ticket with a $100.00 fee for the change, including changing the ticket to another destination. When I was ready to book again, I went online to check tickets from Los Angeles, to Cancun. Mind you, my original ticket was business class since they didn’t have first class. They wouldn't know class if it hit them!!! I was glad to see the fare was only $3.00 off my original ticket. I called Mexicana reservation and tried to make the change: after being left on hold by the ticket agent for 25 minutes (she kept telling me she was checking for the "better" price), she came back to tell me I had to pay an extra $500.00 (approx). When I told her I had been online and checked for those exact flight on those exact dates and the fare was approximately the same as my ticket. I was told that fare was a special and they could not apply it to my change. I can fly for $500.00 coach to Cancun. This is a total scam. I was also supposed to be able to be reimbursed my ticket minus a $100.00 for penalty should I choose to do so but even after talking to an agent on the phone for 45 minutes on a previous call, I still was getting nowhere. I would NEVER EVER book anything with them again and am now spreading the word.

• Er
    Ernest Filippone Jun 16, 2008

We flew back from Cancun Mexico on Mexicana airlines and had our digital camera, video camera, and two cell phones stolen.

Mexicana airlines staff were no help, and what I have been reading this happens quite frequently. We flew Friday the 13, 2008 back form Mexico City to DFW airport.