Automated Wealth System Complaints & Reviews

Automated Wealth SystemWasted Money

Dear Readers, It's so sickening these guys rip off poorest of poor people like me. I did whatever they said - charged my credit card at different levels. Finally, even paid for advertising. I was thanked ten times and said my website link has been submitted to different search engines etc. etc. But ... even after a month, nothing happened. Just made myself a great fool! Thank U Brent Austin. Congratulations! for ripping me off. But do you know? You've to die empty handed like everybody else. I pray God to give you a special previledge to carry million dollar with you when you die.

Wasted Money

• Cu
    Customer Support1 Jul 28, 2009

We are the Customer Support behind Automated Wealth System. We do apologize that you have had problems with our program. We want to make sure our customers are satisfied. Please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at 1 (866) 558-1423 to answer any questions that you may have. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

• Cu
    Customer Support3 Aug 12, 2009

Hello, we would just like to send out a follow-up message to make sure the needs of our customers are being handled correctly. Once again, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at 1 (866) 558-1423.

Resolved Automated Wealth SystemAwful experience

After talking to the US Post master general and the FTC. It is against federal postal regulations to use Suite # on a privet mail box. And it is against Federal Trade Commission rules to mislead the public. I sent this company a total of 20 removal request and I finally called them and the receptionist was rude. But I cannot expect nothing less when a company feels they are above the law. Beware be very aware o this company. I faxed the Ohio Attorney general's office and they faxed me a form Even the Ohio Attorney general office told me that misleading the public is against Ohio laws.

• Un
    Underground Cash Secret Jul 28, 2009

We are the customer support for Automated Wealth System. We would like to help you with your issue. Please feel free to contact us via phone at 1 (866) 558-1423 or by e-mail at [email protected]

Automated Wealth System 1 Aug 22, 2009

We are posting a follow-up to our previous message. No new activity has been posted since our last visit. We assume any issues have been taken care of. If not, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at 1 (866) 558-1423. Our customer support specialists are always available to answer any questions.

Resolved Automated Wealth SystemCan't get ahold of anyone to cancel

Recently I have tried to do the Bret Austin Automated Wealth System. After spending $67.00 here then $49 then next step, to another $67.00 to think your finally up and going. Then I recieved a phone call from them saying it will be around $4, 000.00 for the next step and if you don't have the $4, 000.00 then if you can come up with $915 you can still move on. I was told that I had 3 days to cancel and for the 3 days I did try to cancel. They give you a number based in Nevada to call and all you can get is the operator to say I can take the message or dial 705 for the cancelation department. After 4 buisness days of trying I still haven't been able to cancel and see if I can get back my $915.00 that I was told I had 3 days to cancel.

So anyone else out there please whats out for this system.

Automated Wealth System Jul 22, 2009

We sincerely apologize for the problems that you have had. We understand that this program is not for everyone, and we want to do everything possible to make sure you are taken care of. Please call 1 (866) 558-1423 or e-mail [email protected] to inquire about a refund or to answer any other questions you may have.

Once again, we are sorry to see you go, but are sincerely grateful for the time you invested with us. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us any time.

Support Staff

Automated Wealth System 1 Aug 22, 2009

We are posting a follow-up to our previous message. No new activity has been posted since our last visit. We assume any issues have been taken care of. If not, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at 1 (866) 558-1423. Our customer support specialists are always available to answer any questions or concerns.