Menu
CB Home Decor and Furnishing Allstar Products Group

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Allstar Products Group

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Allstar Products Group. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Allstar Products Group.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Allstar Products Group's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Allstar Products Group, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Allstar Products Group. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

B
6:37 pm EDT

Allstar Products Group chop magic

I was chopping an onion with the slicer attachment, and the plastic broke, and the blades fell apart. I love the product, I just want to replace the slicer attachment. I don't want to have to buy a whole nother chop Magic if someone could get a hold of me through my email: [protected]@yahoo.com with a link to where I could purchase spare parts I would very much appreciate it.

Read full review of Allstar Products Group
View 0 more photos
7:47 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Allstar Products Group Magic Mesh Hands-Free Screen Door

I purchased this screen door from the As Seen On TV Store at the Seaway Mall for $24.95 plus tax. After working for 3 hours to install the darned thing, it then showed what a piece of crap it was. The wind blows the screen open and the magnets are so useless that it does not reconnect. What a waste of my time and money. I have lost the receipt, having purchased this item a couple of weeks ago, so I am unable to take it back. This is a terrible, not only for my loss of time and money, but being humiliated in front of my family, as I figured I finally had a great solution to our back door problem.
Lenore

Read full review of Allstar Products Group and 4 comments
4 comments
S
S
syteiva
, US
Dec 21, 2015 9:46 am EST

I bought a hands free screen and all the magnets are falling off. I had one and the paramedics tore it when they took my mother out. I liked it so I bought another one. Very frustrating... because I like the screen. I would appreciate it very much if I could get a free screen..!

E
E
easy reach plant pulley
Elkhart Lake, US
Jun 17, 2015 6:59 pm EDT

I purchased 2 easy reach plant pulleys they do not stay up, they pull down and stay down. The pulleys do not work.
I am very disappointed...how can you sell this stuff. Judith Roeck

A
A
Arlyne Becker
West Bend, US
May 12, 2012 12:52 am EDT

I purchased 3 packages (set of two) Easy Reach Plant Pulley's (item #ER011708 - bar code #[protected]), and cannot get any of them to work as they say. The ratchet system does not function at all. I can hear it clicking, but does not catch. I thought it was a great idea, but not if it doesn't work.

Lsera99
Port St Lucie, US
Jun 10, 2012 8:59 pm EDT

You should research these 'as seen on TV' products before you buy them. I could've told you it was junk.

J
9:37 pm EST

Allstar Products Group Amazing Pocket Chair

I bought the Amazing Rocket Chair from a store in my vicinity; and I cannot get it to work. The picture on the front of the box shows that it should have a web strap on the bottom to hold the legs together; and no strap like this is in the package. There is a metal locking mechanism that I guess is supposed to fit together to hold the legs out, but I cannot get those two metal pieces to fit together at all. I do have the receipt and would like my money back.

Read full review of Allstar Products Group and 1 comment

1 comment
M
M
Murray Gewirtz
, US
Dec 28, 2019 11:17 pm EST

I recently received the Grab-It device that I had ordered and paid for online, but I can't get any "ratcheting" or get the grabbing part to lock in place without continuous squeezing of the trigger. The switch on the top of the handle seems to be stuck in the forward position, no matter what I try to do. Please advise.

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer