A1 marketing Complaints & Reviews

A1 marketingSCAM

Consumers BEWARE!!! My name is Sandy and I dealt with a company called A1 marketing who "claimed" they had a buyer for my timeshare. I agreed to pay 650$ for the closing costs to sell my timeshare. Well low and behold they never had someone wanting to buy my timeshare. One big scam! The reason for this post is because I want to warn any potential victims out there to not deal with this company! Luckily I was contacted by a company by the name of central financial services out of lake Mary fl who knew of the fraud . Of course I was very skeptical of them as well. Although I had nothing to lose. They took on my case with absolutely no money upfront (never will pay upfront again!!) they were able to get my money back to me and then they were entitled to a % of 45% that I had to pay them. It was a higher fee but at least I didn't have to pay upfront and got more than half my money back. Their Number is [protected] if anyone is interested in getting their money back. Run for your life with A1 marketing! I hope this may be of some use to anyone else out there.

• Be
    betsyw20 Aug 11, 2010

they contacted us about selling our time share and had us pay $800 up front, only to never hear from them again and its been about a year. second time we have been scammed. i don't think any of these businesses are legit. can't get ahold of anyone when we call to talk.

Sandy34 Apr 01, 2013

Thank you sandy for your kind words. I'm glad we were able to help you.

If anyone else out there has delt with ANY timeshare companies that you feel like has taken advantage of you please don't hesitate in giving us a call. We have an awesome program that allows our clients to relax and let us handle the work on your behalf. We DO NOT ever charge our clients up front. We're confident in our services that we don't mind waiting for you to get your money first then pay us once you get your money back as a result of our services. We are here to help. Please contact us by phone or email. Central Financial Services. Email is [email protected]
    Website is cfs411.com. Or toll free at 888-960-5527. Thanks.

• Ke
    keithturner Apr 03, 2013

I too have worked with this company. They took me for over a thousand dollars... I want to get my money back how can I do that??

Sandy34 Apr 05, 2013

Keith its real easy, first I would say I have learned my lesson giving companies money upfront, with no way of knowing I'll have a product or a completed service. I called Central Financial Services as I mentioned in my first blog. They worked with me explaining thoroughly how the program would work- I understood there might be a chance I wouldn’t be in the time frame to get my monies back. Again no other information was given to compromise my account.

• Km
    K M Scott Apr 06, 2013

EVERYONE! Write the President, your U.S. Congresspeople, and the Attorney General’s Office! LIFETIME CONTRACTS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!

Sign the petition at

and post this to as many boards as you can!

• Ke
    keithturner Apr 08, 2013

Thank You Sandy you have been a great help, I have contacted them, they were able to assist me in helping to recover some of my funds- of course I have worked with so many companies in the past there were a few too far out of reach for me to recover but I feel this is a great thing they have done for me and I'm satisfied with the service they were able to give me!

A1 marketingService

I first saw this page when I was doing some research on this company before I made my decicion on selling my property. I was "VERY" skeptical about this company since I had never heard anything about them and have heard all the horror stories about people being scammed and even a few of our friends have been scammed. But when I talked to Mr. Bryant he sounded like he knew what he was talking about so I told him that I wanted to take some time to think about it and call him back he was very understanding and not pushy "which was the ONLY reason I was still on the phone". I tried calling around to real estate companies to see if they would sell it and then take a commission but they all either had requested a listed fee or told me that they did not deal with timeshares. Then when I researched A1 they had a great rating on the BBB and only a few complaints. Look I'm not naive in thinking that good companies do not get complaints, they all do but it made me feel good to see the ones they did have were resolved. Then I stumbled on this site and was furious and felt like I had been duped. When I called Mr. Bryant he explained to me that this site was mainly a blog and that anybody can write a complaint about anyone on here without it being verified and that I should make my decision on their ratings on the BBB and online BBB mbut I thought he was still trying to BS me. I wound up thinking about my decision that night and wanted to see if what he said was true. I opened another account on here and made a complaint against them. Sure enough it went through and is still up here. Long story short I unded up paying Mr. Bryant the $998 that he requested and I'm not on here trying to say everything went perfect. It took them 5mths to sell my property and I got about $6k less than I was wanting for it but guess what?????? I'm not paying maintanence fees or taxes anymore, are you??? If so I suggest you give A1 a call now and don't let this site be your main decision maker on using them. Hope this helps atleast a few finally get their property sold.

R. Jeffries

A1 marketingNo Response/Not professional

A1 Marketing contacted me at a time to which I was actually looking to sell my timeshare. First impression was great, they were friendly and expeditious in working to set everything up to put my Timeshare on the market. The processed everything in one day, including take my $800 they claimed was warranted for sale in the sale to which my Timeshare was stationed. They even provided me with a "show" date for the Timeshare. That date came and went, I tried to contact the company through various e-mails to only receive one response that someone would contact me to discuss. Well I think you know where that went. No call. I continued to send more e-mails with no reply. I finally called the "home" facility only to reach a voice mail, surprisingly, stating that all representatives were busy, probably scamming others, to leave information and someone would get back to me. You know what I received in return, a generic e-mail stating they are doing the best they can to sell more Timeshare and they will keep me informed. Hade I not reached out I wouldn't have had any contact with this company since signing this sucker up. They are a huge SCAM, BEWARE!!! Unless you have money to burn and really don't care about selling your Timeshare!!!

• A1
    A1MarketingUnlimited Sep 20, 2010

SHREDERDUDE we would love to speak with you in regards to you not being able to reach anyone in Customer Service. If this is the case we will be able to assist you with any requests/concerns that you may have. We would like to start first by providing the Toll Free number where you or anyone else who has questions/concerns can contact between the hours of 10am-9pm ET for an immediate respone (866) 365-8138 Ext. 1. To verify that you are truly a client of A1 we ask that you respond to this post with your Profile Number that was provided in your welcome package. The reason we are asking for your profile number is so we know how to contact you and to also make sure that you are truly a client of A1 and not our competition posting negative comments about us on the web. We look forward to hearing from you soon and if this is a legitimate complaint we will resolve this matter swiftly.

Regards,

A1 Marketing

A1 marketingfalse promises

I dealt with A1 marketing and paid them 795.00 up front. That was in Jan 2009, they never contacted me in any way until after i posted a neg. message on this website.I called them often but spoke with the person answering the phone, with promises that I would be contacted!!! Never happened until about two months ago when I got a very short email stating the selling season would be picking up and that they were aggressively marketing my T.S.! that was my first and only correspondence from them after I paid them 795.00 with a check card!!All lessons learned the hard way are well remembered!! I will never forget A1 MARKETING ALLOWING me to flush 795.00 into their system.Im sure they are laughing all the way to the bank with each fish they hook in their NET!!!

FROM:
THEBOUNTYHUNTER!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices