Renaultsandero step way 2019

W Nov 15, 2018 Review updated:

I would like to express my disappointment with the service provided by Renault Egypt, which is inconsistent with Renault's name ...
I bought "Sandero Stepway 2019 "on June 20th and paid the full value of the car and the car has not yet been delivered even though it has been around 5 months. .
As well as the lack of respect for the client and not to inform me of delay or even apologize for it . It went beyond to ignore my complaint filed on the company's website or even on their Facebook page, although they told me that they will communicate within 48 hours which is never happening. . Both the Sales Officer and the Regional Sales Manager ignored the complaint and did not even bother to respond to the mobile or the WhatsApp.
It has finally become known that Renault Egypt will delay delivery until the customs reduction begins at the beginning of next year.
Accordingly, I decided to launch a campaign against Renault Egypt and to mobilize all those affected and to claim compensation for the opportunity cost of the unemployed capital since the time of the contract.
I do not know whether I made a mistake by choosing this car or what ???

• M
      Dec 25, 2018

The same here, but with another complaint about renault service centers, mistreatment, lack of transparency, and they didnt want to confess that the problem is in the body of the car, i have waited for 6 months and nothing done, Although the car is new, it is now in the maintenance center!!!
    i fed up with the customer services in the Obour and Abou-Rawash centers.