[Resolved] Renaultgearbox problem

I brought my car for 75000 service and I informed them that when I go to hear 2 it makes this funny sound. I was told that they will have to replace it since this cars have the same fault. I returned it to them and I was told that the warranty will cover it. They then contacted Renault sa and they gave a go ahead to fix the car but later came back to say the warranty will not cover because my warranty was terminated due to 60000 service not done by an authorised Renault service person. I acknowledge that my only problem is that how did they strip my car not knowing that the warranty will pay or not. I brought it in motion and now I'm told to come tow it or pay 21000 to get it fixed. They must just return all my old parts so that I can drive it home. I was not informed that the car will be stripped and I will be liable for payment. Can I please have my gearbox back in my car like when I brought it.

I'm very annoyed and I'm actually fixing the bloody car and selling it and I want nothing to do with this brand ever in my life

Lindiwe South Africa

• Resolution Statement

• Renault Customer Care's Response · Oct 24, 2017

Dear Customer (Nkgwengliz),

We’ll surely forward this to the concerned country head. They will get in touch with you to assist you further in this regard.