Reliant Energywrong letter of credit for electric service

E

Reliant Account No: [protected]-0
I have requested for Letter of credit from reliant over my previous services as I have recently moved to OHIO and had to change the electric company.

Reliant had published a wrong letter of credit both to me and my current electric provider stating 6 late payments. As per the records with reliant, I have not done any late payments. However the customer care representative is unable to provide a quick service to correct the information and send it back to current provider or to me.

This is making life horrible for a person who has been so genunie to do all his payments on time with reliant

wrong letter of credit for electric service

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices