Reliant Energy — wrong letter of credit for electric service
Reliant Account No: [protected]-0
I have requested for Letter of credit from reliant over my previous services as I have recently moved to OHIO and had to change the electric company.
Reliant had published a wrong letter of credit both to me and my current electric provider stating 6 late payments. As per the records with reliant, I have not done any late payments. However the customer care representative is unable to provide a quick service to correct the information and send it back to current provider or to me.
This is making life horrible for a person who has been so genunie to do all his payments on time with reliant
More Reliant Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Reliant Energy - outrageous bill
- Reliant Energy - high energy charge
- Reliant Energy - fraudulent marketing practices
- Reliant Energy - raised rate against 12 mo contract
- Reliant Energy - billing
- Reliant Energy - horrible customer service
- Reliant Energy - unauthorized billing
- Reliant Energy - incompetent billing with no protection
- Reliant Energy - customer service
- Reliant Energy - bad business practices