Reliance Hub Servicesholiday package

G Jul 11, 2019 Review updated:

I'm complaining about the reliance hub services in abu dhabi. I avail their product on may 2 and due to my financial status i need to refund my holiday package which they told in the meeting that i'm allowed to do it within 1 week with 5% deduction. I did request a refund after 2days then the guys are saying 4-5days approval and 30-45days for the cheque release but it doesn't happen even approval letter i didn't receive i got back to their office and ask the status that time they said 25% deduction of paid fee. They're inconsistent. Then they offer me to convert to consumables with no deduction i booked a ticket for 4 manila to hongkong to manila. the next followed up they said thre is still 25% deduction. They said 4-5days they gonna send the flight details but i waited for 2weeks no messgage. I threatened them that next time i will pay a visit i will bring a police that time they send an email. If anyone would want to file a case to this company i have contacted a legal assistance already we need atleast 10 people so we can get 100% refund and also a damage fee for us. Please contact me on +[protected]

• Ti
    Tirupati Jalnil Jul 26, 2019

I am also victim of this, kindly call me on 0563665431

jaleef Aug 16, 2019

@Tirupati Jalnil Me too 0565019475

• As
    ASrhv Oct 25, 2019

@jaleef I am also suffering pls add me also [email protected]
    chk ur personal msgs

• Yo
    Yoh yere Oct 01, 2019

Please add me too, we need these people to stop what they are doing to other people. Thanks.

• Sh
    shoukkath Nov 25, 2019

@Yoh yere please me to a victim contact0529602049

• @Yoh yere I am also victim please add me too http://wa.me//971564689773

• Contact on 0564689773 we will make a whatsapp group to come together

Saad Sabir Khan Dec 07, 2019

Guys Simple way to get this sorted is to complain to DED consumer rights, tell them that this a discount providing company so they have to protect the consumer against any frauds. I have logged a complain against them.
    you may reach DED consumer rights on 04-4455555 or visit their office in Deira near clock tower.

• Fr