ReelVidzStolen ID

S

I just checked my bank statement and discovered a $49.30 charge for "reelvidz" Never heard of this company, never signed up for anything -- yet, after doing some Googling discovered it's some org out of Russia and HOW they got my credit card number and phone number is a mystery to me. They would not refund the money and now I'm out of $49 bucks. Just a shocking reminder to always check one's statements.

• Am
    amandaljanes Sep 16, 2011

Same thing has/is happening to me...they told me that they did NOT have a match for my credit card when I phoned them!!!