Red Rooster Surrey Hills Victoria 3127 — orders from general menu
For the fourth time running I have collected an order consisting of a standard menu item being a family meal pack and the order is incomplete when I get it home.
The last time which was on the 02/10/2016 the girl serving on the counter could not work the order out on the register so she called the manager in to verify what I wanted. He punched in the order and then I waited for it to be prepared.
The order I wanted has 12 pieces of chicken which is basically one and a 1/2 chickens. When I get it home it has eight pieces. What particularly has me annoyed is that the order was verified twice when I ordered as to what I wanted.
As mentioned this is the fourth time running I have ordered the same meal and have been short changed. I will never set foot in Red Rooster again and will make it a mission to tell as many people as I can about my experiences.
The duty manager was polite when I phoned back but it was going to be very inconvenient to repack the meal and go back to the store to work it, not to mention the inconvenience for my family.
I was basically the only person in the store at the time, it was a standard menu order, it's not rocket science. It's a "care issue", being Red Rooster has no care for its customers
More Red Rooster Surrey Hills Victoria 3127 Complaints & Reviews
- Red Rooster - not good enough
- Red Rooster - bad service
- Red Rooster - consignment shop didn't pay vendors
- Red Rooster - my daughters unfair dismissal
- Red Rooster - food less thn satisfactory
- Red Rooster Foods - delivery time, more than 2.5 hours and counting
- Red Rooster Foods - customer service
- Red Rooster Foods - flava wrap
- Red Rooster Foods - rockingham store wa
- Red Rooster Foods - hygiene