Red Rooster Surrey Hills Victoria 3127orders from general menu

B Review updated:

For the fourth time running I have collected an order consisting of a standard menu item being a family meal pack and the order is incomplete when I get it home.
The last time which was on the 02/10/2016 the girl serving on the counter could not work the order out on the register so she called the manager in to verify what I wanted. He punched in the order and then I waited for it to be prepared.
The order I wanted has 12 pieces of chicken which is basically one and a 1/2 chickens. When I get it home it has eight pieces. What particularly has me annoyed is that the order was verified twice when I ordered as to what I wanted.
As mentioned this is the fourth time running I have ordered the same meal and have been short changed. I will never set foot in Red Rooster again and will make it a mission to tell as many people as I can about my experiences.
The duty manager was polite when I phoned back but it was going to be very inconvenient to repack the meal and go back to the store to work it, not to mention the inconvenience for my family.
I was basically the only person in the store at the time, it was a standard menu order, it's not rocket science. It's a "care issue", being Red Rooster has no care for its customers

• westworld Oct 02, 2016

I can imagine that was very annoying. Even if you don't return, future-going you may want to check orders before leaving any establishment.

• Da
    Darryll Crichton Feb 12, 2019

Brett Crichton as a red royalty card it says it has been suspended and please contact darryll Crichton on 0413908957

• Sh
    Sherrie ann Apr 07, 2019

Ordered 2 flava combos for my birthday the bread was Rock hard on the edges and chips were cold completely rushed and sloppy for the money paid I should have got a nice pub meal please resolve this red rooster 0401503539

• Be
    Becboo Sep 07, 2019

I don't drive so I order red rooster delivery I order the same thing every time and I always leave note saying plz put everything ok separate bag iv even rang the store before to tell them that the food is horrible chips r covered in oil even the box is breaken from how much stuff was on top it is joke now

• Ly
    Lynne caton Sep 28, 2019

Can you confirm that my complaint lodged today has been recieved