R&B Property Management Services Logo

R&B Property Management Services

Having problems with R&B Property Management Services?

R&B Property Management Services Customer Service Contacts

Southern Ontario
Canada

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with R&B Property Management Services Customer Service. Initial R&B Property Management Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for R&B Property Management Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about R&B Property Management Services. Discuss the issues you have had with R&B Property Management Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 23, 2020

R&B Property Management Services — landlord and office

My fiancee and I was looking for an apartment and we came across Randy and The R &B Property Management. The...

R&B Property Management Servicesfailure to show

My friend and I had arranged for a viewing of a property on Glendale for this past Saturday @ 5pm. On arrival no one was there to let us in so we waited a little while. During that time I emailed Kim whom I had been in contact with to set up the viewing. I also called a number of times to see if maybe they were running late or something had come up. I left a voicemail as well. The line was picked up once and I was promptly hung up on. We were able to speak with the tenants and they mentioned that they hadn't even heard from R&B properties or this Kim contact to set up a viewing for that date and time. We were only able to see the property because the tenants were lovely and very helpful. The Kim representative has yet to call me or email me back with any type of response. It's fair to say that if you cannot manage your emails/viewings/potential tenants then I don't have much faith in how you'd be as a landlord.

Just thought I'd leave this as a word of warning for future tenants - maybe it would be best to look elsewhere.

R&B Property Management Services — Property management

WORST LANDLORD EVER. We moved into this location two years ago. The house was rented cheap because of an...

Hamilton