RB Optionspending withdrawal request

L

I had started trading with RB Options in 2017, which was going very well, so I decided to invest $56, 000, not understanding the whole company is a fraud. At the time it had my trust, even though I was very cautious. I did trading with it for nine months. Then the main guy I was dealing with did a trade with the total amount on Bitcoin, and I lost the lot.Understanding that I was not even trading on the stock exchange but just a generated program of its own, which it had total control over, makes me feel like a total fool. The company will not refund the money I have left. I have been trying for four months now to no avail.