Ramada Inncondition of two rooms unacceptable

P Apr 12, 2019 Review updated:

I am writing this description of the room conditions at the Ramada inn Augusta/Fort Gordon area. I can not ever remember providing negative feedback, but feel compelled to share my one night stay experience at this hotel on 4/9/19 conf number [protected]. Although I expected a premium charge as it was Masters week in Augusta, and was prepared to pay the requested fee well over $275.00 per room per night.
We checked in later in the evening room number 108 and 201. The initial greeting was a extremely strong smell of air freshener /smoke in both rooms. In 108, the water backed up quickly in the sink, the toilet seat was dangerously loose, the carpet felt damp, additionally took 3 flushes to remove waste in both room toilets. I requested both as non smoking, and there were brown burn stains on the bathtub ledge. In room 201, there was opened shampoo bottles and open soap in the shower, and the mirror above the sink in 201 was gone/removed. I did go back to the office to verify that I has a N/Smoking room and told the clerk that it smelled like smoke, she offered to come and spray more freshener in the already saturated room.
This by far was the worst two rooms I think I have ever stayed in, and personally as Ramada you should be ashamed to have your brand displayed at this site. I will again say, I never complain or leave reviews like this, I hope this message reaches anyone thinking of staying at your property's in this area.
I do feel a refund of my expenses would not be asking too much, as quality control by Ramada was non existent at this location.
I personally find Ramada a trusted hotel where I can stay in a clean /safe environment, that was not the case last week.
I only wish I would have taken pictures, we were both in too much of a hurry to leave the property.
Thank you for considering my request, before I share my experience with our many US based offices I work with.