Rak Bankbank statement

I had visited your al quoz mall branch yesterday & signed a form to request for my personal & company bank statement. I was told i will get a message within 24 hours. I did receive a message for my personal account but nothing came up for my company. hence i called your call centre and was conected to Hazel, who told me the branch is closed now hence i need to call tomorrow. I am a very busy person, its impossible for me to call you guys and wait untill i get connected. I informed her please contact the branch tomorrow and inform them so that i can go and collect it. she wont even allow me to complete my sentence and was trying to brush me off by saying she cant do it. I dont beleive its impossible for a person to go over his or hers limit to help a customer. She was very rude. I may stop banking with you soon due to this bad experience.
Rayas Ali