Rado Watchrado glass falling off frequently

S

From,
Subhash gaur a wing 108 kukreja centre cbd belapur navi mumbai india, pin 400614
To,
The customer service department rado.

Dear sir,
I have given my rado watch (model no: [protected], serial no. R53739173 slip no.1695 on dated 13/04/2017 at vashi branch which goes by the name of maru time.
Bill no: (1695 dtd 13/04/2017.
Complaint is that watch dial glass is falling out frequently.
This is for the the forth time I am giving them my watch for repairs and the problem is same of glass falling off again and again.
They replaced dial & glass and given my watch after previous repairs but after some month again the same problem comes up.
Its really shame on reputed company like rado to sell such low quality watches in market for which I paid a huge amount of rs. 52000.00
Now I have lost all my trust in this company and want them to give me credit note for my watch so that I may purchase some other model of rado as there is no point in getting it repaired again.
I hope you will understand my concern and give me the credit note against my watch... Regards

Subhash gaur