Rado Watchrado coupole classic automatic watch stopping abruptly anytime.

K Jan 18, 2020

Hi rado,

This is regarding a disappointing, unpleasant and disconcerting experience with a rado coupole classic automatic watch. I bought this watch from linda & co (rider boulevard, rhodes, new south wales 2138, australia).

Major issue we are facing is : the watch power doesn't sustain for even minimum of 4 hours after wearing continuously or even shaking it prior and after usage. The watch movement just stops abruptly anytime - both while wearing or being kept aside. Rado official website claims that this automatic watch has a movement power reserve upto 80 hours - which certainly is not the case with this particular watch purchased. My father has been really disheartened with such flawed watch and defaming instance. We strongly feel that the watch is defective and needs to be assessed and fixed in the best possible manner.

This is highly unexpected out of a globally recognised brand with over a century in the business and innumerable stores around the globe.

This watch has been a gift for my father with deepest emotional sincerity and is a purchase outcome of his immense fondness to own a rado since over a decade. Witnessing him directly or obliquely scrolling through various rado watch models on his gadgets has been the sole driving force & motivation behind buying one for him. This incident has truely blemished and ruined the passion plus affection my dad & I had for the brand! I had plans of getting 2 more watches (for my husband & brother) but I am perturbed and fail to trust the brand anymore.

All I want right now is to get the worth of my money invested in this expensive watch. I demand a serious analysis of the matter and necessary actions to fix the watch by resolving all the issues and come up with exceptional customer service.
All the details of the watch are provided/attached. Kindly respond asap with an acceptable, adequate and satisfactory answer.