Having problems with Quotatis?

Suite 1, Joseph King House

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SatClosed
Sun9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Quotatis.

Complaints & Reviews

Quotatis.co.ukUseless

I made an appointment on www.quotatis.co.uk. I needed someone to help me with a small domestic job, so I decided to try this website. About two days later they sent me a notification stating that they were still looking for someone and asked me to wait a bit longer.
They finally found someone about 5 days later and said I need to contact the person directly to discuss all the details. When I tried to do that I received no reply. I went back to Quotatis and asked them to find someone else but they claimed that there was no one available in my area.
This site is absolutely useless, don't waste your time here.

www.quotatis.co.ukTheir prices are too high. Not recommended.

I highly recommend all people avoid the company www.quotatis.co.uk. I have contacted them ad asked about the prices, and the rep told me the price for boiler repair. It was high, but I could afford it. The tech arrived and repaired he boiler, but now he asked to pay higher price. WTF? He told me that it was usual price for such services. The rep lied, when I asked about the prices for the first time. Be aware.

Quotatis.co.ukThe staff found different problems, why the windows couldn't be delivered

Don’t deal with the company www.quotatis.co.uk. I have contacted them and asked to sell and install windows. The lead was completely useless, because they too my order, but after several days they warned me that the order wasn’t full. They didn’t have all windows and needed to contact the manufacturer. Ok, the process took about 2 weeks. Now they have my windows, but they again have found some problem and couldn’t deliver the order. Their staff is joke.

www.quotatis.co.uk — They need only money and they don't work at all

People, stay away from the company www.quotatis.co.uk. I hired them, but these people don’t care about...

Norwich