Quirk Auto Dealersextended warranty service

P Jul 05, 2019

I brought my vehicle in to repair the compressor of the AC on July 5, 2019. I had scheduled the appointment on June 27. I explained to the person at service what the issue was. He checked that I had an extended warranty and that if the compressor was broken it would be covered.

When I arrived at Quirk, they checked the vehicle and told me that the compressor was not working and it was covered under the warranty. I was also told that they would need to contact some service center to get authorization. So after being at the dealer for two hours, I was then informed that the service center was closed until Monday and that they would not be able to repair my vehicle.

How difficult is it to check and see what paperwork need to be completed for an extended warranty. If I had been told there could be an issue, I would have picked another day.