Menu
G
Author of the complaint
3:24 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went into the Quest located at the Lutheran Hospital campus in Wheat Ridge campus in Colorado. This was a routine draw and historically speaking, I've been under a doctors care and have recieved many blood draws over the past 20 years, many of them (sucessfully) from Quest.

I walk in on January 21st, 2021 and a young lady who I thought was new to the skill set me up, I told her the best place to hit me and she poked 3 inches above and she went in at the perfect angle but got no blood. I wasn't watching the whole time but I barely felt her poke. What she did next shocked me. She left the needle in my arm and rotated the needle 15 degrees so she was not in the proper position. It hurt but I stayed still. She asked if I was alright and I said I was freaking about the angle. I asked her to remove it and to go lower. She said "I'll get it". The blood flowed slowly and I was getting very queasy. I never felt like that ever. There were 2 other young women in the room and I didn't want to embarass my tech so I stayed quiet plus she had the needle in my arm. Today my arm red, swollen and I wonder if she actually cut my vein. I think there is a mass of blood undere my skin..

View 0 more photos

More Quest Diagnostics complaints & reviews

Quest Diagnostics - false billing - scam!
Quest Diagnostics - illegal balance billing