[Resolved] Purolatordriver.

The trucks information is;
ISO 9001:2008
License plate: AE-17676
# at top right corner of the back oc the truck: [protected]

Incident happened on Queenston road, Hamilton ON, between Centennial Parkway and the Redhill Valley Parkway exits at 12:30PM, today, Thursday October 19th 2017.

The driver was very aggressive and also drove in a manner that put people at risk.
We approached a lane closure/merge in the road as there is construction. As I tried to merge over infront of him the driver aggressively accelerated in such a manner as to not allow me to merge infront of him when I had no where else to go. Almost driving up and over the sidewalk and driving into my vehicle. After I managed to merge in front of him regardless of his behaviour, he then drove up next to me after the lane opened back, to my left, which is the centre lane for left and right turning vehicles, and began verbally attacking me, claiming that I hit his vehicle and that he has my license plate om his dash video and demanding I pull over, all while drive illegally and dangerously up next to me. I continued to drive my vehicle and advised him that I would be contacting his company.

I wish for this individual to be terminated from working within Purolator as this is no behaviour for somebody to be driving while on company time and causes your company to be seen in harsh lighting. There is a certain driving eduquette that i expected your dricers to uphold. I'm extremely upset about this incident and if nothing is done from your level of command, further action will be taken. Thank you.

• Resolution Statement

• Purolator Customer Care's Response · Oct 19, 2017

Hi AshaD-R,

Thanks for bringing this incident to our attention. We’re very sorry for any concern or frustration this may have caused.

Please rest assured that we take safety concerns very seriously, whether it’s regarding a driver on the road, or a staff member in a depot. I’ve sent the details to the local management team to review and follow up on.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,