Purina — winalot dog food
Hi this is the second tin I have bought this week for my dog and on both occasions the ring pull has come off the tin without opening it and I then have to use a knife to try and remove the lid without cutting myself. I've never had this problem before. And both tins were bought from the same shop. When I asked to change it I was told I had to contact the manufacturer.
I look forward to receiving a reply from you in the very near future.
More Purina Complaints & Reviews
- Fancy Feast - Warning 
- Purina - poisoned my cat to death 
- Purina ONE - stay away
- Purina - advertising 
- Purina - fancy feast ocean whitefish and tuna canned wet food
- Purina - 809 show feed
- Purina - purina savor pro plan
- Purina - felix "as good as it looks" ocean feasts in jelly cat food
- Purina - dog chow high protein can dog food beef 
- Purina friskies tasty treasures - 24 cans 8121178912:23l158141