Pure Nutrientswon't refund

I received this product. Tried it for 2 days and cancelled because if I didn't they would charge my account 88.00. Much to my surprize I had checked my account and they had taken the 88.00 out of my account the day after I had cancelled. I have been trying for several days now to get ahold of the company. Finally got ahold of them 9 days after the fact. The lady told me I had not called in and cancelled and there was nothing she could do. I then called another number the next morning. Told this lady everything she said that I needed to contact a web site at [protected]@purenutrientsproducts.com and try and get my refund. I have searched for an hour now for this site and it does not exist. Now what am I going to do about getting my money back.

• B1
    b12345 May 27, 2009

same thing happened to me.call your credit card company to dispute the charges. i did and my credit company was very familiar with this company they said they have several different names they go by but its all the same company

Angela Groux May 27, 2009

I totally agree with all the complaints. They are all true and very accurate. The same scam just happened to me. Is there anything we can do to get our money back? I hate people that take advantage of others who are just trying to get healthy. What a scam!!

• Br
    brian May 29, 2009

I had a slightly similar experience, except that I cancelled on day 14. Hey, when I finally got through I was told that my order had been placed one day earlier than it actually had. What about that. The 'system' on which they rely had been altered to put me outside the 14 days.

Email our claims department they said. they respond in 48-72 hours.

Surprisingly, when I called the first time, I was told that my order had been cancelled within the 14 days and that I would receive a confirmation email.

Email never arrived. And the 'cancellation number' that I was given was just my 'customer number' I was told.

These folks are con-merchants who are using '14-day trial' as a scam.

AND THE DAMN STUFF DOESN'T WORK!!!

Brian

• Pa
    paula May 31, 2009

I too was given a fake e-mail address - what a scam - I have talked with numerous people and am getting the run around. HELP!!!

• Pa
    paula May 31, 2009

Also, did you get hundreds of calls from an outside firm wanting your account informarion to verofy your order I did, up to 20 calls an hour while I was trying to work.

• La
    lady2u Jun 03, 2009

I have been trying to contact these people for 3 days... have sat on hold for a total of 4 hours !!! I just happened to be looking for a new number when I saw all of these complaints !!! THANK YOU !!! I called my bank and reported my card lost. :) They wont be able to charge anything to my account !!! Thank you everyone !!!

• Yv
    yvette Jun 04, 2009

I was also given this fake e-mail address. I did'nt receive product until 12 days into the 14 day trial, and when i tried to call and cancel I was on hold for long time and then the recording came on saying they were closed for the day. They don't tell you that either. on the order sheet it says call anytime. I called first thing the next morning and their telling me card was already charged and that I should go to this web site to get a refund. I got this product info from a Oprah Winfrey show site. I am going to send them an e-mail letting them know just what kind of crap their promoting. hopefully with all of our complaints someone will help get justice against these thieves.

Chris Jun 04, 2009

I have had the same experience. I did cancel in time and was stil charged. I talked to someone and was told I had to email for a refund at [protected]@purenutrientsproducts.com that that departement wasn't allowed to give a refund. I have emailed multiple times and no response. Is there anything we can do to get our money back? I told the lady on the phone I don't know how she lives with herself working for a company that cons people out of their money. I got the link from a Rachel Ray web site. I will call my bank and see if there is anything I can do on that end. I will NEVER participate in a trial of anything again. too bad these crooks ruin it for people that really are trying to get their product out.

• De
    dena mehrens Jun 17, 2009

I have called and they send me to this website to get my refund I been given this number JG4816885 manager i hope i will recieve my refund in timly manner .
    thanks dena mehrens

• Ks
    K.S. Jun 24, 2009

I too have had the same problem. I talked to someone named Pristine and was told she could refund $44.00 of the $181.95 I am demanding. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was abruptly told that I would be told the same thing. I told her that if she can refund $44.00 she can refund the entire amount. She told me to email
    [protected]@purenutrients.com for a full refund. I did that and guess what??? It was returned because of no response from pure nutrients. I am furious! I really don't
    want to give up on this but I don't know what else to do!

• To
    tootsie Jun 26, 2009

I also ordered Nature Cleanse and Acaiberry detox, I tried to get through to them an hour later and couldn't so I called my credit card co. and they told me it was a fraud company and they cancelled my card. I called Pure Nutrients back and got through and ask them to cancel the order. They said Ok, it has not been shipped. and gave me a cancellation number
    JG5071471. Four days later I received a Bottle of Nature cleanse anyway. I called them
    and told them they were a fraud co and she gave me this e-mail address Claims @ purenutrients. I told her I am not paying to ship this back . And she said I would not be billed for any more products. I told her I will not be billed for this one either because my
    card has been cancelled. She said just use the e-mail I gave you.

Should I mail the product back?? Any one know what the law is on this? I certainly will
    not take it. But I don't want to send it back to a FRAUD CO.