Pulte Homespoorly built home

U

Brand new home, looks like a home from other builders at one-third the price, will sell and take the hit. This house, expensive, should be built to be proud of but I won't stay there or allow my family for safety reasons.in my opinion, this house was built to make the company money and couldn't care about the consumer or the quality of the product.

Over the weekend I will put a for sale sign up, will inform anyone interested in the house concerning my issues with the house, and offer them the home for$200, 000 which I paid #300, 000 in november of 2010.

• Br
    Brasan Jan 28, 2011

We are buying a 300K Pulte right now and I'm trying to get out of the deal. The home was inspected two days ago and the list of items needing repair is too long to list here. The High points are these: The rafters in the roof are all way over 24" on center, the granite counter tops are two different colors, the weep holes in the brick are mortared shut and the rear patio door was installed backward! Note to mention holes, cracks and faulty installation of electrical outlets. I already want out before we have to close.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices