Prudential Visasprudentialvisas.com fake scam company in dubai

Prudentialvisas.com fake scam company in dubai

It's fake company, run by fraud people prajwaljit sakya, ray lecarle bagano and anshika dhiman please don't trust prudential visas this is a scam company stolen money from me. I am siddharth mishra from doha, qatar. They called me from mobile phone number +971-[protected], they say i'm eligible for permanent residence in canada, they promise me they will provide me the visa with in three months and ask me to send usd 3233 through western union. I pay this money in feb 8th, 2017 now they are not answering my call.

So beware prudentialvisas.com is 100% fake and is a scam.

prudentialvisas.com fake scam company in dubai